No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 Days!!! Going to be meeting Nolan ON our 9 month anniversary. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!
    [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
      24 days come oooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Can say "I'll see you this month" tomorrow yay. About fricking time
      I didn't even think about that! *writes down "I'll see you this month"* lol
      I have 27 days till I see my baby
      Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

I'll be on a plane in less than 9 hours heading to Texas!!!!!! Can't wait to see you Lisa! <3
        I'm carrying your love with me.
        West Virginia down to Tennessee.
        I'll be movin' with the good Lord's speed.
        Carrying your love with me.
        It's my strength for holdin' on,
        Every minute that I have to be gone.
        I'll have everything I ever need.
        Carrying your love with me.

~George Strait

Comment

9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally in single digits.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
          - A. A. Milne

Comment

I wish I had a countdown!!!! We were supposed to meet today and spend the weekend together, but that fell through. Always something.

Wishing everyone the best...enjoy!
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Originally posted by will View Post
              I'll be on a plane in less than 9 hours heading to Texas!!!!!! Can't wait to see you Lisa! <3
              I can't wait to see you!!! I get to hug you and kiss you in 11 hours!

Comment

13 days *blows a kiss to Sllver*

Comment

49 days finally below 50 days!

Comment

63 days!!!

Comment

6 days. Next week at this time I will be with him. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
                        6 days. Next week at this time I will be with him. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        YAAAAY! Something tells me that Andy is going to tell you that was NOT enough excitement though.

21/possibly 20 days for me!

Comment

8 days. :3 Oh sweetheart, I can't wait to hold you again.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

17 days !!!! it cant come soon enough

Comment

congrats to everyone seeing their SO very soon and to those who still have a ways, hang in there! xx <3

Comment

I wish I had a date to see my SO... but we're closing the distance now so we're just waiting on the Residence Permit... no more than 5 months left!

Comment

Working...
                                X