Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 months and 4 days

Comment

Can't say the exact days left but it'll be around the end of August and beginning of September, close to our anniversary.

Comment

Less than 2 months now. =D 59 days. I sooooooooooo cannot wait =D

Comment

9 days

Comment

6 days!

Comment

Originally posted by Sixx View Post
              6 days!
              oh yay!!!! Is he coming to visit you or are you heading there?

13 days, please go by fast!

Comment

72 days

Comment

Originally posted by Yei&Jon View Post
                  Can't say the exact days left but it'll be around the end of August and beginning of September, close to our anniversary.

Hey! Our 2 years are around the same time, cool.

Comment

2 months and 3 days

Comment

Originally posted by dynomitegurl View Post
                      oh yay!!!! Is he coming to visit you or are you heading there?

13 days, please go by fast!
                      He's coming here again for a few days

Ohh only 13 days for you? I just read somewhere you two already spent some time together?
                      hahah you're lucky you see him so often

Comment

Originally posted by Sixx View Post
                        He's coming here again for a few days

Ohh only 13 days for you? I just read somewhere you two already spent some time together?
                        hahah you're lucky you see him so often
                        oh nice! has he ever been to visit you before? How long is he staying for?

Yeah he left May 10th and I'm going back for a month. Well we wanted to get in as much time as we can since I'll be heading back to college and he can't come back here until our visa is approved. Plus, he plans to pop the question while I'm there! Yes I am very lucky that he is willing to pay for me to come back to spend time there again!

Comment

22 Days! So excited, haven't seen him since 21st February ):
                          [CENTER]

Comment

Less than 2 days... my plane leaves tomorrow and it'll take me more than 24 hours to get there, so I'll see him Saturday afternoon. I'm getting excited and nervous, not necessarily in a good way, just generally, because I don't know what will happen with us once I'm there and how he will behave. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst...

Comment

Originally posted by lunamea View Post

Less than 2 days... my plane leaves tomorrow and it'll take me more than 24 hours to get there, so I'll see him Saturday afternoon. I'm getting excited and nervous, not necessarily in a good way, just generally, because I don't know what will happen with us once I'm there and how he will behave. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst...
                              Yay! Hope you have a great,safe flight! I hope for the best working out with you all

12 days until I see my man!!!
                              Last edited by dynomitegurl; June 4, 2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

1 year and 6 months
                                "Now, it's going to get harder but it's going to burn brighter and it's going to feel tougher each and everyday, so let me say that, I love you, your all I've ever wanted. You're all I've ever dreamed of to come. I want so bad, can you feel it too? You know I'm so in love with you! I need you so much! I need your touch! I'd swim the ocean for you."

Comment

Working...
                                X