No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 days until we meet for the first time! I'm nervous but so excited!

Comment

12, god.. 12 to gooooooooooooooooo.. we need this.. so bad I can't wait to be in his arms again..

Comment

9 days until I fly to Pittsburgh and meet his mom for the first time! *slaps her cheeks and screams as if she's Home Alone!* hehehe...

Comment

Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to see him for my birthday weekend (10 days?). Please please please.

Comment

Originally posted by H87 View Post
            3 days until we meet for the first time! I'm nervous but so excited!
            Ours will be the first time, too! We've Skype chatted, we talk on the phone every night, but it's gonna be awesome to see that she's really, really real.

Comment

45 days left! If feels both like it'll be forever and it'll be tomorrow Can't wait.
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Less than 48 hours until I get on the plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

65 days left to go for us

Comment

45 days!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by willieboy View Post
                      Ours will be the first time, too! We've Skype chatted, we talk on the phone every night, but it's gonna be awesome to see that she's really, really real.
                      We've never skyped....yet. But we do talk on the phone twice a day and text a bunch. I know I can't wait to see that he's actually real.

Comment

11.. eeeeeeeeeeeeelevennnnnnnnnnnnnn days come oooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Glad this week's gone kinda fast, hopefully the next one will too, I need him so much

Comment

48 days

Comment

less than 30 days! Im lazy to count it but 1339 days till we close the distance

Comment

37 days...

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
                                11.. eeeeeeeeeeeeelevennnnnnnnnnnnnn days come oooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Glad this week's gone kinda fast, hopefully the next one will too, I need him so much
                                Haha you're gonna see Sam sooner than I'll see Andy now... 19 days to go for us. Though to be honest we just parted today

Comment

Working...
                                X