Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
    Haha you're gonna see Sam sooner than I'll see Andy now... 19 days to go for us. Though to be honest we just parted today
    O_o You'll see him again before I'm even back from seeing Elina..

Hope you know how lucky you two are seeing each other so often and for so long

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
      O_o You'll see him again before I'm even back from seeing Elina..

Hope you know how lucky you two are seeing each other so often and for so long
      Oh Sam we know! This is VERY unusual for us, we normally see each other every 3-4 months so we're definitely grateful for this! But of course to even up this unexpected burst of frequent visits we have no idea when we'll see each other again after I come back from Wales...

But oh well, we'll deal with it when the time comes

It's less than 2 weeks for you guys now! Yayyyyy!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
        It's less than 2 weeks for you guys now! Yayyyyy!!!!!!
        Should be less than two minutes if you ask me

Comment

Please let these six days be short, and the next five be long.

Comment

61 days! gah.. its really tough since.. we had about 2 previous attempts to meet that just fell and bombed my heart . last xmas (plane trouble in england).. this august (family sickness). and now again, my little heart is put through waiting.
            Its so difficult but my mother is coming with me and I am so excited to spend xmas and new years with the 2 people I love so Much! I feel like this was ment to be since my mom can meet him and we can look at schools there together since both of their decisions mean the world to me but yeahh... 2 months 1 day.. >_<!!! LOL
            Together Since March 1st 2009
            "Though hundreds of miles apart...far beyond reach or touch,
            I still love you so dearly...I still love you so much.
            Though separated by mountains or lush green hills...its love in me that you've instilled.
            I will never reject these feelings
            Though set apart by streams or surging waters of river,
            I will love you...Always and forever.
            Though time may drag slowly...or until death do us part,
            You will, perpetually, be inside my heart..."
            -Tony G.
            ♥ December 14th 2010 - I leave to meet the love of my life for the first time ♥

Comment

Originally posted by rockinmermaid
              61 days! gah.. its really tough since.. we had about 2 previous attempts to meet that just fell and bombed my heart . last xmas (plane trouble in england).. this august (family sickness). and now again, my little heart is put through waiting.
              Its so difficult but my mother is coming with me and I am so excited to spend xmas and new years with the 2 people I love so Much! I feel like this was ment to be since my mom can meet him and we can look at schools there together since both of their decisions mean the world to me but yeahh... 2 months 1 day.. >_<!!! LOL
              Wow, that's crazy.. you've had some extremely bad luck there!! O.o But they, "3rd time's the charm" right? May your wait feel swift, and your time together be wonderful!

Comment

approx. 168 days left..

Comment

33 days.
                  First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

9 hopefully!

Comment

64 days left now!!

Comment

actually 50 days since i changed it to December 3rd

Comment

Aahhhhh..

Soon there'll be 10 days left.. if you think about it, it's really close, only a bit over a week and I'll be in his arms again. But somehow it feels like ages still >_>

Come ooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn..

Comment

4 weeks. 28 days!!!!!!!!!!!
                            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

4 days! Cant wait. and tomorrow he should have his correct visa in hand with nothing left to worry about!

Comment

24 hours until I am on a plane to see the love of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X