No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 days. Exactly three months. It's a lot, but it's much more manageable than the initial five months, so I'm very happy about it.
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I have no idea when we'll see each other, but I know we will. When I see him next, we will have closed the distance.Even though I don't know when that will be , he is worth the wait.I have known him for a long time. The last time we saw each other was 1995. I wish all of you who are visiting soon the best!

Comment

Two weeks!

Comment

Only 12 days!!

Comment

9 days~!

Comment

He finally booked! 13 days! Yey! <3

Comment

13 days for us! Should be booking my flight today <3 yay yay yay!!!

Comment

6 days!!! ahhhhh

Comment

I hope it will be just a little over three weeks. Has not bought tickets yet. He has some tickets reserved, and could get those but they are probably expensive and will make him use a whole day of travelling instead of 4+ hours. Please, Norwegian embassy of Ankara , I want my man...
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Eleven Aahhh can't wait to be able to hold him and kiss him and hug him and smell him <3

Comment

6 months for me Dx But we get a month together !

Comment

22 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Thursday! I can't wait to smell him again!! And then 5 days at the end of this month!! I miss him so much!
                            sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

86 days.
                              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

3 months from today (the 6th). I need to book my ticket and room!
                                When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
                                no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X