Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 days
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

25 days

Comment

NINE <3

Comment

73 days, highly likely! - This is longer than we usually but Winter has been crazy and I don't feel good with either of us driving in it. I did it last time and it was rough. And then maybe 94!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I wish I knew

Comment

52 more days!

Comment

17 long days.
                sigpic

Comment

Finally booked my flight tonight!! 12 days to go <3 <3

Comment

23 days

Comment

20 days. Hopefully
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

TOMORROW! Yay!
                        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Today we've been apart 79 days. But I get to see my very handsome SO in just 11 more days! <3 <3

Comment

50 days

Comment

One week! <3 (About time)

Comment

19 days if all goes well

Comment

Working...
                                X