X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48 to long

Comment

Originally posted by emsimes View Post
      I'm flying out to Germany tomorrow to be with my SO!

Have fun!

Comment

In two weeks this time I'll be on a plane, on the last leg of my trip
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Less than 28 hours!!!

Comment

Mine is here right now...leaving today Headed to the pool to spend the rest of the day! Fortunately I get to see him again a week from Friday!
            sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

97 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Just said goodbye to my love again. Not sure when the next time will be, but no more than a month to a month and a half. Still too long, as I miss him every moment of every day.

Comment

Only 15 days.
                  Today is her birthday and I can't be with her. Preparing a birthday present was most probably more important for me than for her.
                  It feels very long, although it is nothing compared to the 5 month in physical seperation.

Comment

16 days until the better half of my sanity reunites with me.

Comment

16 days.

Comment

Our plans to see in July for a weekend fell through so the next date will be approx in 130 days.
                        This will be our longest time apart, 6 months.
                        But we have lovely plans for a WHOLE WEEK long holiday together
                        It will be in the same month as our two year anniversary.

Comment

52 Days!
                          It's the longest we've waited between trips, in a while, but I know it's going to go by fast! And we're getting tattoos together! (Not the same tattoo or each other's names...just together lol)

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

15 days! Close to almost a week left!

Comment

It has been far too long since I've posted here.

Today, I am so so so so so so so SO happy to announce... 58!!!!
                              Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                              Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                              Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
                                It has been far too long since I've posted here.

Today, I am so so so so so so so SO happy to announce... 58!!!!
                                We're all so happy for you!! You guys deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                                X