Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meeting for the first time and sharing a hotel room: Yay or Nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say keep your mind open and play it by ear. See how the meeting goes and if it feels right, you'll know. But, before he gets there, talk to him about how you're feeling about the situation and get his opinion as well. In the end, it's ultimately your decision and it's most important to be true to yourself, but it's also nice to have his opinion too.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Stephen and I were talking for three years before we met face to face. In those three years we were in love, we always knew we'd meet and get married, and so when we first met there was absolutely nothing awkward about it. We both slept in my bedroom (he on an air mattress on the floor since I only have a twin sized bed) but it was really nice. The first night we stayed awake in the dark just talking about how far we had come an where we were going. It was a really good bonding experience.

Ultimately, though, it comes down to what you're comfortable with. If you think it's fine to do it, go for it! If you think you should wait, then wait. Don't make decisions to appease him, make decisions to make yourself happy. And if he loves you, your happiness will be his own.

Comment

Working...
      X