Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times per year do you see your SO ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We met while at college and were with each other regularly for two months, then he left for a month and came back and we spent four months together for the second semester. Now he isn't coming back for next semester but I am seeing him for a three week visit in Australia in three weeks!! Then we have fingers crossed for January spring semester...I hope!

Comment

We were basically best buddies until he left for Florida... A week later, he told me I was the one he was waiting for. So we are now in a LDR.
      I would not let him come up until my life was straight.. bad idea. We made it to 3 months and 1 week, all heck broke loose and he flew up and stayed in a hotel for 3 days to work this out with me. We now will go no longer then 2 months apart. So we will be back together by end of July.
      We are both over 40 and have stable jobs so that helps alot. He also works from home and can work anywhere there is internet. I am going through a tough divorce (child involved) so that limits my funds...
      Plan trips in advanced to save most money. I can go round trip for less then $140.00usd if I plan 4 weeks in advance!

Comment

Working...
      X