No announcement yet.

Nerves are getting to me today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I know hahaha!!! I could have got a much cheaper flight if I had changes but I wanted a direct flight the first time. My nerves are shot to bits as it is, no way I could cope with all those stop overs. Next time I will get a cheaper deal but this time I'm just way too nervous.

Comment

I get that. I wish I had that option, haha. No such thing as a direct flight to Utah! How much did yours cost then? Mine was £603 for 2 stops. Could've probably got it cheaper but the prices were changing every day, so one day I just said fuck it, and booked it!
      60 days until i fly to texas.
      6th august 2017 - the day i made you mine.

Comment

It was £620, I booked about a month ago. I could have got it for around £420. Next time :-)

Comment

Ooooh, that's not too bad at all! I'm super jealous at how quick your flight is, ha. Mine's literally taking the whole day. I know I won't sleep on the first flight, because I'll be too excited, but hoping to get some sleep in on the second one. If that fails I'll just pass out at the hotel! Haha.

Comment

I seriously cannot see me sleeping for about a week before!!! I am waaaaaay too nervous. I'm so worried because I am horrible when I'm tired. I am an emotional wreck and very weepy when tired, I have told him to completely disregard the first day because I will be a total mess haha! Give me 24 hrs and a good nights sleep and I will be on top form.

Comment

Yea, that is like everybody that is not a soldier. Not sleeping affects everyone like that.

You could consider getting some help to sleep. You really dont want to be too tired when flying.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Ahaha same here! I'm nervous as hell now and I still have a month to wait! I'm really hoping if I sleep on one of the flights I won't be as much of a wreck when I meet her. Especially not looking forward to jet lag!

Comment

I can assure you that all of these feelings are normal! He's probably just as nervous as you are. I can agree with Tara on this one. The only difference (which I'll admit is the biggest difference) is that you will be 3D. Everyone is nervous before a first visit. Hell, I get nervous every visit. My advice to you is to focus on the bright side: YOU'RE FINALLY MEETING HIM!!

Once you lay eyes on him, the impending rash and zombie like features will be the last things on your mind. Promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn26 View Post
                    I'm flying from Heathrow to O'Hare Chicago on 6th October... I have an early flight so I will land there about 11.00am Chicago time.
                    Chicago O'Hare airport is huuuuuuge! Be prepared for some craziness. I flew there from England too.
                    Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Comment

Oh crikey!!! As if Heathrow isn't intimidating enough!!! Eeeeek!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn26 View Post
                        Oh crikey!!! As if Heathrow isn't intimidating enough!!! Eeeeek!
                        I promise you that it might be big but Atlanta is bigger and I didn't get lost there at 21 so you will be fine!
                        Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                        All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

I am so glad I found this thread! LOL I'm meeting my SO for the first time in... 10 days! OMG... so soon. He'll be here next Friday. It's an amazing mixture of giddiness, anxiousness, and a whole lot of nerves thrown in there. Finally seeing him and wrapping my arms around him and holding his hand... I feel like it's taking forever to get here, but then when he's here, the time will fly by! This is very exciting, to be sure!

Comment

Working...
                          X