Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Gaming With Your SO!

Does anyone else game with their SO?
    Mine and I mainly play Elsword and Mabinogi together on the computer, and we always have a great time.
    If you game with your SO, what sorts of games do you guys play?

we don't really play videos games together as she is only really into playing binding of Issac and that's as much gaming as she'll do really. we do play online games like scrabble (even though we hate each other for a while after playing it XD) and we love to play hang man on couple by using the live sketch. basically we just like to play silly bored games or games we make up ourselves. even if we did play games on like xbox live or something we'd both sulk if we lost like we do with any other game haha.
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Hahaaaa, I think if he and I had to turn against each other in any game, we wouldn't have as much fun.
      So we mainly play the things we can team up in, although we haven't find many things.
      We fill that in by roleplaying on the roleplay page we met on...and got together by.
      I should see if I can get him to play goofy little board game type things whenever I do Skype calls with him. We'd have a bit too much being silly. XD

Comment

My boyfriend and I really enjoy gaming together.
        The only thing we play at the moment is Maplestory haha. It's the game we met in and we both enjoy comparing our damage and competing against each other.
        Last edited by Becki; August 30, 2014, 01:56 AM.

Comment

We like to play first person shooters together
          He also likes to play scary games while we're on teamspeak together and I listen to him freak out! It is endearing :P

We used to play pool online, but he is very unlucky when it comes to it and so we don't play it anymore :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

MINECRAFT!!!

Comment

OH! okay so im not exactly a teen- but i am still one at heart.
              Me and my SO enjoy playing games that you can normally play over LAN (which would mean two computers on the same network) BUT there is this really neat program called Tunngle that allows you to play LAN games together! - There are actually quite a few games Like Torchlight 2 and Heroes of might and magic that are really fun to play together (if anyone would need help getting this setup- you can pm me and i can do mybest to help!)
              It saved us from many boring days, i absolutely adore it.
              I also enjoyed watching him play games- we used teamviewer for that, or showing our screens over skype.

Also from time to time we play League of Legends and Smite- sometimes we search for random MMORPGS to play, sometimes for a week sometimes for months.

Comment

Mine craft! Literally just finished playing with him. Our addiction to it is... well lets just say we've been sitting right next to each other playing this game. And then sometimes when I visit him we'll play around on the games he has on his steam account. He's a hard core puzzle gamer and I'll play anything!

Comment

All of you, thats wonderful! I like to see these, its just really fun. Minecraft is neat and puzzlegames are amazing.
                  First person shooters aren't my thing, but I admire people that like them!
                  And I've heard cool things about Maple Story! Its the same people that make Mabinogi~!

Comment

We play WoW together, and occasionally Terraria.

Comment

We've played a ton of games together. He's a bit of a gaming connoisseur so it's hard getting him to sit and commit to a game with me. Tonight I watched him play The Walking Dead over Skype while I installed Arche Age. Then a few days ago we played a little Final Fantasy XIV. I'm a social gamer and I really love to play online multiplayer and co-op games.

Comment

We play pretty much all games we have together, this goes from Call of Duty to Flight Simulator X (yep, we're big aviation enthusiasts)

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly View Post
                          We play WoW together, and occasionally Terraria.
                          WoW isn't a game I'm much familiar with, surprisingly XD But I hear it a lot
                          And I'm curious about Terraria, what is it?

Originally posted by Kapwned View Post
                          We've played a ton of games together. He's a bit of a gaming connoisseur so it's hard getting him to sit and commit to a game with me. Tonight I watched him play The Walking Dead over Skype while I installed Arche Age. Then a few days ago we played a little Final Fantasy XIV. I'm a social gamer and I really love to play online multiplayer and co-op games.
                          Final Fantasy has always been one of my most favorite series of games. I got that from my Dad. Unfortunately, my SO doesn't have the system to play it I don't think. I have to look into that.
                          But that's really awesome! I love hearing about these, because I have been looking for other options. Elsword and Mabi are great but hey, options are nice!
                          And I understand about committing, yeesh! That problem used to be in my own family!

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                          We play pretty much all games we have together, this goes from Call of Duty to Flight Simulator X (yep, we're big aviation enthusiasts)
                          Nothing wrong with that! Sounds like fun!

Comment

I definitely recommend utilizing Steam if you can do PC gaming. My boyfriend and I have played a ton of games on there - Dungeon Defenders, Terraria, Battleblock Theater, Portal 2 co-op, Magicite, Torchlight II, Trine 2, Orcs Must Die 2, the list goes on. Those are all games with co-op options. And when Steam holds sales you can get most of them for fairly cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapwned View Post
                              I definitely recommend utilizing Steam if you can do PC gaming. My boyfriend and I have played a ton of games on there - Dungeon Defenders, Terraria, Battleblock Theater, Portal 2 co-op, Magicite, Torchlight II, Trine 2, Orcs Must Die 2, the list goes on. Those are all games with co-op options. And when Steam holds sales you can get most of them for fairly cheap.
                              ^ Definitely agree on this. Steam is definitely a great place to do some gaming together with rather cheap games. It's where my SO and I spend all our free time on XD

Met online: 04.19.14
                              Became a couple: 04.23.14
                              First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
                              Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
                              Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
                              Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
                              CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Working...
                              X