No announcement yet.

What are you GIVING this Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well So far I got him headphones he's been wanting for awhile but wouldnt ask me to get them because they cost alot! I also Got him a custom hoodie from tshirtstudio I edited it and it says (the front) "Keep calm and fight the distance" (back) "David & Sierra 4-8-12" I got his mom a charm for her charmed memories bracelet from kay jewelers. Im getting his two brothers a xbox live microsoft points and itunes giftcard. and Im also going to visit him on the 28th! Only met him once and i can't wait to see him again!

Comment

Such cute ideas on here!!! I can't say what I got him bc I invited him to come check out the forums and he doesn't even know I got him anything at all, though he knows how I am and has probably guessed that I have LOL

Comment

I've got my boyfriend a sort of care package type thing :')

It has a bunch of sweets and whatnot, and a few cute things I picked up on the German Christmas Markets including a soapstone heart painted with the sunset, a little wooden dog that looks JUST like his German Shepherd, Polo and a dream catcher :')

I put a few more things in if I find anything and I might make something as well :3

(Although because I got them all from the German Markets, everything smells like Bratwurst xD)

Comment

I'm sending my lady a carepackage! I wanted to somehow figure it out to be like stocking-sort but I'm not quite sure how to do that. I'm thinking I'm going to put the items that are not food in the stocking or put the sweets in the stocking or something like that. My SO is really the only person I am going to send a gift, I can't much afford anybody else. My gifts include:
          Care Package - Powdered hot chocolate (possibly with marshmallows) because it's pretty cold in Netherlands, powdered orange drink that's really famous back home, a few packs of Chamomile tea to help her with her stressful schedule in university, two packs of Mrs. Field's cookies, some sweets, her favourite pack of gum, some cookies and biscuits (chocolate digestives, yum) and last but not least...nutella!
          Not food related - Two adapters for her mac because she's been having problems with that lately and I was thinking of buying her a sweater with an owl on it because she's in love with owls. Either a sweater with an owl on it or a shirt with Rhianna on it. Then I'll send her a few pictures, letters, drawings etc. I was thinking of drawing her some fireworks because her vacation gets in the way of Christmas and I'll have to send her package after New Years. That's about all I've got planned at the moment! Will update if I have any more ideas though

EDIT: Oh and I'm going to make her a little cardboard christmas tree and I'm going to make separate ornaments and stick either double sided tape or velcro on the ornaments (and tree) and I'm going to let her basically decorate her own little christmas tree. Then I'm thinking I'm going to make the star a picture of us.
          Last edited by jleec24; December 11, 2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I'm going to visit my guy in Canada the day after Christmas until new years day. I ended up buying his little sister a blanket and nail polish and his other sister a scarf and bracelet. His dad is getting a mug and his mom is getting a bath gift set. I bought my guy a class ring because he really wanted one since he plays football and is graduating this year. Since he couldn't afford it with his other expenses, I ordered it and had it shipped to his house. I'm also making him a homemade gift that I found on pictures. It's a deck of cards with 52 reasons I love him. I cut out the words from magazines and taped them on the back and painted a box to put them in. And I ended up painting an ornament for him too since it will be our first Christmas where we are together in person I can't wait to see him again!

Comment

Mom & Dad: A gift card to their favorite restaurant

Sister: Some products from Lush

SO: This will be our first Christmas together and we haven't discussed exchanging gifts so he doesn't know I am getting him something. I bought him "The Absolute Sandman Volume 1" Its a special edition leather bound graphic novel. He had mentioned it back in October and said he really wanted it but it was too expensive and I also got him something else he's offhandedly mentioned wanting one day while we were talking online. Its a t-shift that says Crescent Fresh on it. Its from some characters on Youtube called Sifl and Olly.

Met Online: 02/2012
              Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
              First Met in person: 09/22/2012
              Started Dating: 10/30/2012
              Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

i was reading one of my magazines the other day and they had a special section on gifts under $25 that you can make and create yourself. I am doing them but tweaking them a little bit.... ie the man jar im changing it up a bit so it suits my bf better.. but i am also making smaller ones to give my mum and sister as an add on to their present... i am also doing the garden rose one but using herbs instead..

here is the link if you need ideas (its a slideshow, but oh im sure you will understand)

https://homes.ninemsn.com.au/realliv...r-25.slideshow

Comment

I can't believe Christmas is coming up so soon! I'm in the crazed week before finals mode. Haha! Anyway, here are my gifts:

My SO: I'm painting a wooden sign for his classroom
                  SO's family: baking something and an ornament
                  Mom and Dad: not sure yet
                  Brother and sister-in-law: probably painting another sign but depends on time

Comment

This Christmas I am doing 2 different things for my SO. I have already bought him concert tickets to see Fleetwood Mac in April (very excited about this gift). The other thing that I am going to do is put together a box full of his favorite items (such as food, movies, candy, etc.). I am not going to be able to see him until January, so I want him to have something to open on Christmas from me!

Comment

I already got my SO a video game as a Christmas present but I still have to get him something for our anniversary coming up next week. We are seeing each other about 10 days after so I figured I could plan something romantic/sweet... Also, he said he loves bath stuff so... I decided to buy him a warm robe to lounge around in, make him dinner and present both to him after he gets back from work. Then run a bath for him and shower together. Finally I wanna get some massage oil and give him a nice and relaxing massage. Its nothing big but its romantic and I'm sure he'll love me cooking for him though I'm a terrible cook lol. I just hope he doesn't hate the robe... i can't remember if he's said he hates them previously.

Comment

Working...
                      X