Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you and your LO doing for Valentine's Day 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell, haven't even thought about it! We'll have been together 10 months on the 15th February, so... maybe a little early recognition? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
      Hell, haven't even thought about it! We'll have been together 10 months on the 15th February, so... maybe a little early recognition? lol
      Of course early recognition all the way!!!
      CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
        Of course early recognition all the way!!!

Comment

Well this year we're going to be apart...But we'll probably Facetime and game! I'll also be sending him flowers like I've done in the past years

Comment

My SO and I are going to be apart, so we will probably video chat if we can get the timing correct with the 8 hours difference. As well, it's around Chinese New Year time this year (8th February), it may be slightly more difficult, but we'll see.

I will send her a card and I've found this flower shop that will deliver to her house, so I will order roses to be sent to hopefully surprise her. She has already said that she will give me my present when I next visit her as she's worried about costs.

Comment

we'll be apart again this day, but it's fine. We just watch a movie over skype and drink
              I already ordered his present- (and mine as well), I found this cheap and funny matching t-shirts. His says King, my says Queen, so I'll just send his over when it get here
              And we'll have matching t-shirts to sleep on (it was cheap, so the quality will suck probably, but it's funny and we can have matching pj)

Comment

I got her a pillow that says "Let's cuddle" and a key ring with an engraved penny on it that has our initials on it. The year on the penny has an engraved heart around it.

We're going to eat fondue at the Melting Pot.

Comment

I plan to get both my men some nice chocolate in a heart shaped red velvet box. I want to make my husband a tshirt with a nickname on it, perhaps I will get a similar for SO too (with a different nickname of course!) Also, SOs birthday is soon so I will buy him some clothes for that day, so I will send all of it to him as soon as I get the money.
                  Last edited by differentcountries; February 3, 2016, 03:04 PM.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

You are in 2 LDR's?

Comment

Originally posted by Loveyoumore View Post
                      You are in 2 LDR's?
                      She's in a poly relationship. Her husband and her are CD as they live in the same house. Her SO lives in another country.
                      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
                        She's in a poly relationship. Her husband and her are CD as they live in the same house. Her SO lives in another country.
                        Oh ok thanks for clarifying that. I was like wow one LDR is more then enough imo.

Comment

We can't be together but I sent him some stuff in the mail and it arrived way earlier than I expected. I sent a couple bars of chocolate (one with bacon bits, the other with Chipotle, popping candy and sea salt, I figured they might not have things like this in Norway. They were both new experiences ), a tiny pusheen with a bow and a drawing of cross-dressed cloud (final Fantasy vii) holding a candy heart sticker. I was also going to send a game of thrones themed key chain I found on amazon but it didn't arrive when it was supposed to and I impatiently sent out the other stuff. The Keychain came in a set; one in the shape of a moon that says "my one and only moon" and the other is shaped like a sun and says "my sun and stars". The sun and moon connect. I just got that a week ago so I'm just gonna hang on to them until we see each other in may. If anything it'll be a late anniversary gift

Comment

Probably nothing. We talked about it last night actually and neither of us really likes Valentine's day. Also, our anniversary (not the wedding one lol) is on February 19th, so we will most likely go to a nice dinner on that day! We're both craving steak. haha

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                            Married April 18th, 2015!!
                            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

We won't be doing anything. My SO works in the restaurant industry so Valentine's is one of his busiest nights of the year so we probably won't even speak that day. Neither of us are fans of it anyway.

I have however made him a clay heart which I've painted and added our longtitude/latitude numbers on which I'll send at some point, it won't get there for V-day and I wasn't really planning on it but I had some left over clay from a project so did it.

Comment

Oh! We will be doing one thing on Valentine's day... Watching The Walking Dead!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
                                X