Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you and your LO doing for Valentine's Day 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you and your LO doing for Valentine's Day 2016?

Hello LFAD ladies & gents. I'm curious to know what your plans are for Valentine's Day 2016?
    Me and my honey bun are going to seperated by distance of course..so i'm sending his gift out now so i'm sure it's gets there in plenty of time & he will be mailing me my gift as well. So what are you and yours doing for the holiday?
    CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

What does LO stand for?

This year I think we're gonna do a low-key thing, with probably some nice dinner. The husband said he ordered something for our anniversary (1/24) that is also going to be for Valentine's day cause it's expensive and might not be here in time, so there's that...

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

This Valentine's Day is the second anniversary of the first time we met in person. We are going to be apart this year. I may suggest a Skype date just so we can get some time together. I do have the week after off, so who knows, we may end up having an impromptu visit.
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
        What does LO stand for?

This year I think we're gonna do a low-key thing, with probably some nice dinner. The husband said he ordered something for our anniversary (1/24) that is also going to be for Valentine's day cause it's expensive and might not be here in time, so there's that...
        LO means loved one

Comment

Just looked at a calendar and realised that valentines day is on a sunday this year so sadly we cant actually stay up to skype or really talk since i have college on monday. Although i've not really talked about it with my SO i guess we'll just skype for openign presents and stuff on the 13th instead, the 13th is also her birthday so it's probably better it turned out this way tbh. Anyway, I'm sending her lots of cool presents including open when letters and artificial flowers since she loves flowers so much but obviously real flowers die, so yup sending them as well as real flowers since she said when we were talking about valentines day that all she wanted was flowers :3
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)
          Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
          Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
          Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
          Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
          Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
          Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
          Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
          All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

We are going to be together!!???? I just realized this!? I'm visiting him February 10th to 17th and Valentine's Day falls in that week! Oh my god! What!

We are totally gonna bang. But real romantic-like.

Comment

Originally posted by ChloChlo View Post
              We are going to be together!!???? I just realized this!? I'm visiting him February 10th to 17th and Valentine's Day falls in that week! Oh my god! What!

Hahahahahaha!!! This really made me laugh!!

Comment

We were together last year for Valentine and his birthday, but I don't think that will happen this year, I don't think he will be here until March. We will perhaps Skype...The rest will be posthoned until he comes over.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn26 View Post
                  Hahahahahaha!!! This really made me laugh!!
                  Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by ChloChlo View Post

Made me laugh too!! lol

Last year I went over on the 13th so we could wake up together on Valentines day. It was the first time we met and it was amazing. But this year I can't be there. He is visiting me for my birthday in march. So I'll mail him a card? He doesn't really do valentines day so I don't really expect anything. The fact that he loves me is more than enough, but I'm a girl and want to do the card thing :P
                    Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                    All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

I have no idea! We haven't really talked about it.
                      I'm not usually a fan of Valentine's Day but seeing as it's our first one in person, it may be different. We shall see, I guess! haha

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                      Married April 18th, 2015!!
                      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I honestly haven't thought about it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ella85 View Post
                          Made me laugh too!! lol

Last year I went over on the 13th so we could wake up together on Valentines day. It was the first time we met and it was amazing. But this year I can't be there. He is visiting me for my birthday in march. So I'll mail him a card? He doesn't really do valentines day so I don't really expect anything. The fact that he loves me is more than enough, but I'm a girl and want to do the card thing :P
                          Yes do the card!!!

It was my dream that SO would be here for my bday (in March too) but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Life sucks at the minute.

Comment

We'll either go for our usual Sunday hike and then do something special at home for dinner (screw dining out on Valentine's Day!) or he'll be out of town doing a cool archaeology project.

Our anniversary is two days after Valentine's Day so we may combine festivities.
                            So, here you are
                            too foreign for home
                            too foreign for here.
                            Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

We are spending the weekend in Miami together!
                              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
                              X