Ello, Ello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrKing View Post
    Thanks Blighty, good to see another Brit too. Hmm, out of curiosity, have you ever had an argument/debate about biscuits with your partner? Haha.
    haha sorry had to comment on this. Not only have I with my SO but also his mom lol

Originally posted by Oldblighty View Post
    Yep I have had a debate with my hubby about biscuits...There not called 'cookies'....we were here before them so were the ones who are right lol!! Biscuits to American's are what they have with gravy that looks a bit like sick.....Have you ever had them?
    lol exactly what was said lol

Anyways welcome to LFAD!
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
      I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Originally posted by OrKing View Post
        Yep, I do know that, and no, that cannot be true! I would not allow it at all! :P Hehe, it's okay babe, you'll be punished for you wicked tea making ways some day. Hehe, good times hun.

Thanks Tooki.
        Whatever psycho.
        "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am not a psycho, and that song so doesn't describe me. :P

Comment

The longer you deny it, the harder it's going to be to accept it.

Comment

I don't have to accept anything. I am 100% certified sane.

Comment

Suuure you are, Sane Shane. Nice sig btw babe. I do need to eat the chili soon though, Bill already ate one can. Before too long he's gonna eat mine too.

Comment

I'm totally sane, quit denying it. I'm glad you think so beautiful. Hehe, I'd get on that pronto than, you may not have all that much time if the stories are true.

Comment

Trust me they're true. Dude eats too much. And yet he still weighs less than me. Seriously, what is that? He eats at least twice as much as me and weighs 50 pounds less. Not fair

Comment

Hehe, Sam was a lot like that for a long time, it annoyed the hell out of me, lol, but it's all good babe, your far prettier.

Comment

Working...
                      X