I don't like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending best wishes to you and your family

As far as feeling like the time in England was a dream, I can relate. I noticed that when I returned 'home' from being abroad there was a weird break in my head between my life in Israel and my life in the US. My head had a hard time realizing that the two sections of my life were actually connected. It wasn't until some friends of mine from Israel visited me here in the states that my head went, "AHA! THEY'RE CONNECTED!" and I was able to think about my life as a continuous timeline. I know its weird, and uncomfortable, but it does get better.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma but so glad to hear shes doing better now. Wishing her a speedy recovery!

You'll be back in England soon enough. Think back to your happy memories, and try and skype with him often - you'll remember it wasnt a dream at all

*BIG hugs*
      Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Glad to see that your grandma is doing better! Enjoy the rest of your time with your family

Comment

Working...
        X