Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your SO ever forgotten your birthday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It did happen, but it was early on in our relationship and there were things going on. He made up for it after I spoke to him about it and he felt bad for forgetting.

Comment

My 21st birthday I was in Singapore while he had came back a few days earlier. My parents and him threw a big surprise birthday party for me a few days in advance, before he was to fly home. On the day of, I came home from a nice brunch with my best friend and got on skype with him. We had been talking for a while before I told him "by the way, it's my birthday today." He was all "no it's not! Oh wait, heh, you're a day ahead!" It wasn't his fault, considering the party and 16 hour time difference. (; I wouldn't be too mad, since I almost never talk about my birthday. He shares a birthday with his sister though, so it's harder for me to forget.

Comment

Awwwwwwwww

Comment

Lol he forgot the date once. I wasn't bothered by it, in fact I thought it was funny because he got so flustered about it. But he felt bad and now he always remembers and sometimes random things will remind him and he will yell "OCTOBER 21ST!"
          I just laugh and shake my head.

Comment

Not yet, and doubt he will cuz it is kinda hard to forget someone's birthday if you have it on facebook lol

Comment

Working...
            X