Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you been in more LDR's than normal relationships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a serial dater. I like to go out and have fun and have had three normal relationships and this is my first LD...

Comment

Oh man, well let's see. I've had 3 close distance relationships (all lasted between 1 month and 3), 1 close distance that became long distance (lasted for a year and a half), and 4 long distance relationships (lasted between 4 months and 3 years). I've definitely more accustomed to the long distance relationships now than I was a few years ago. The relationship that was close distance and went long distance was the hardest. I had finally gotten use to him being around when he left for the Marines. It didn't last long after he went into the Marines because he completely changed. But honestly, I'm so use to being alone and dealing with the military lifestyle that I no longer even notice it. My best friend and I are now dating again (he's in the Marines), we've been on and off for about four years. With college, it helps because I focus on school and doing well instead of having to work on a relationship. I don't know if I could do the close distance thing right now, I tried while at college and I got hurt from it. So I guess overall, yes, long distance is easier for me than close distance now.

Comment

Working...
      X