No announcement yet.

I guess it's a shout out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's to say you can't have wild, exploratory sex and binge drinking when you're in a committed relationship? Just sayin...

Comment

Glad you are don't with exams and just had some fun! Well deserved I am sure.!

And no regrets... its the best way to live life.
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Well done in your exams

Yeah, I know what you mean, joyce. A lot of my college friends like to try and "hook up" with guys

Comment

I guess in environments like uni, where students share the accommodation, drink quite a bit on weekends, and go clubbing (btw Bath apparently is considered one of the easiest places to "pull" in the UK in nightclubs) people may consider it normal to "have fun and hook up".
          I believe that if someone wants to cheat, they will, regardless of age, while who is faithful can bare peer pressure, regardless how strong this pressure is.
          I'm lucky, as it has been said, although i do see people i'd want to hit on IF I WASN'T in a relationship, i'm glad i found my prince charming already, and i'm glad i don't have to go through the dating scene all over again.
          Ps lucybelle, in italian prince charming is "principe azzurro", light blue prince, so italians have a strange way of saying it too

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Working...
          X