Distance and Time Difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distance and Time Difference

I wanna know...how far away are you from your SO and what's the time difference?

As for me...
    We live on sides opposite of each other...he lives in the US, I live in the Philippines and if you cross the Pacific Ocean, that's more than 8000 miles between us. And Daylight Savings kicked in about two months ago, instead of the usual 13 hours time difference, it's now 14. (I live in the future, if anyone's wondering)

Joined in 2012. Restarted in 2017!

I live in the eastern part of New Mexico and my girlfriend is in the southern part of Wyoming. We're about 640 miles away from each other. Luckily enough, we're both on Mountain Time, so there's no time difference.

Comment

I live in Sydney, Aus. My SO lives in California. We're over 7000 miles away from each other. Time difference me being 19 hours ahead.

Comment

I live in Hawaii right now for work, my SO is in Poland (~9000 miles) currently an 11 hour time difference but after daylight savings it will be 12 hours.

Comment

Sunshine Coast to Philly. 10k miles or so. I think its a 14-15hr time difference.

Comment

I live in Germany, he is in Canada.. time difference: 8hours (don't know how many miles,and I don't want to know )

Comment

Im in the US, hes in UK, 5 hour time difference not sure the miles prolly a few thousand.

Comment

I'm in London, he's in Paris (213 miles away and one hour ahead). Hugs to everyone with greater distances and inconvenient time differences!

Comment

Just over 4,000 miles (UK-Canada) and I'm 7 hours ahead.
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I live in Denmark and my SO lives in Japan, the distance is about 5300 miles and the time difference is 8 hours in the winter and 7 hours in the summer.

Comment

i'm in Lebanon while he's in California. I beat him to the future by 10 hours there's about 7000 miles between us.
                      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I live in Austria (Europe) and he is in the north of Mexico.
                        It's about 6000 miles and 9 hours time difference!

Comment

I'm uk-aus, 9000 miles, and I'm 8 hours behind.

Comment

Im in UK, he's California. 5000+ miles and im 8 hours ahead

Comment

Leeuwarden The Netherlands - Utah USA - 4000 miles - I live 8 hours in the future :P
                              \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                              \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                              \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Working...
                              X