No announcement yet.

Distance and Time Difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my SO live really close together.. only 670 miles. I'm an hour ahead of him for half of the year, because California has daylight savings and Mexico doesn't.

Comment

I'm in NYC and my SO is in Nicaragua- a difference of 2,100 miles and either 1-2 hour time difference (depending on daylight savings time). I feel very lucky that we don't have a huge time difference to deal with.

Comment

We have the same time, I live 5 hours away from him in college. However, I am so busy up here in college that I have no time to go visit my significant other, and he has both work and school so he can't see me either. We can only see each other during the breaks (Summer[3 months], Winter[1 month], Spring[1 week])
        Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

5000 ish miles. I am in Nevada and she is in Sweden, 9 hour time difference I believe.

Comment

Not sure on the miles, but I'm from middle America and he's from Australia and he's 17 hours in front of me.

Comment

Wes and I are 3000 miles apart. I'm EST, he's PST, thats a 3 hour time difference...that he sometimes forgets about....lol.
              "You want for myself
              You get me like no one else
              I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
              Even in the darkest part of me
              I am beautiful with you
              Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
              You're here with me
              Just show me this and I'll believe
              I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

My fiance is in England, and I'm in Texas. It's about a 5,000 mile difference. We normally have a 6 hour time difference except for two weeks out of the year when he's either 5 or 7 hours ahead of me because of when each country does daylight savings.
                "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                Made it official: September 17, 2010
                Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                Got married: November 21, 2012
                Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Threads like this make me feel pretty llucky. We are 2700 miles apart with just a 2 hour difference.

Comment

1451 miles apart between California and Oklahoma, there's a 2 hour time difference. But when he's on a roadtrip in different states it can vary.

Finding myself.

Comment

I am in Australia and she is in Estonia. Time Difference is 7 hours in my Winter & 9 hours in my Summer.

The distance is about 9500 miles.

Comment

I'm 3,818 miles away from the love of my life (He's in Ireland, I'm in America.) There's a six hour time difference (excepting daylight savings times), but we chat on skype every morning, and sometimes during the day on g-chat as well. On weekends, we have skype marathons (as my school year gets busier, I can see those lessening due to classwork, but those are my favs ), for at least a couple of hours at a time. I live for Saturdays. :P It's hard, but worth every single moment.
                        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I'm in the UK and my SO is doing a work placement in Thailand, which about 6000 miles away and a 7 hour time difference.

Comment

my SO (Germany) and I (Italy) are lucky cause we are in the same time zone, and we are just 800 miles apart (1h30 by plane).
                            For one semester I was in NY and he was in Utah, thus we had 2000 miles and 1h time difference.
                            The hardert time, however, when when we decided officially to be together: I was back home (Italy) and he was in Utah. Thus it was 8h time difference and I went to sleep so late at night (morning) to Skype with him! But I loved to do it!

Comment

I'm in western Canada, and he's in the UK. Luckily while I'm at school it's only 7 hours different, as opposed to 8 hours at home!
                              xxx

Comment

My SO is 800 miles away in West Virginia (I am in Kansas) and we have a one hour time difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X