No announcement yet.

Valentine Gift from your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We never really talked about valentines day. The boy is from wales, so he kept saying that the welsh holiday in january is better (I can't spell the name, but it's a lovely story!). So I wasn't really expecting anything other than saying 'happy valentine's day' and thing...

but when I checked my mailbox there was a letter from him and a package notification! I picked the package up, there was a flower box with a bouquet of heart-shaped cookies on stems inside! So very very sweet of him, and I still don't know how he pulled it off!
    xxx

Comment

Just celebrated Valentine's with him today! He got me a heart shaped box of yummy chocolates and this cute teddy bear! The teddy bear was the best part because he didn't realize that it talked so when I asked him what the button did the on bear's foot the bear surpised us by syaing HI THERE really loudly! xD ahha best Valentine's Day ever
      "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Originally posted by Haru View Post

I don't know if it was meant as V-day gift or not but I'll take it as one lol
        He spent all day with me even though he was sleepy. I sent him some photos, an e-card, and in one e-mail the lyrics to our "song" (which is Russian), and a veeeery small blurb of Russian; just what I know. "I love you and I can't be without you Artem. Soon, I promise."
        Cool, my SO is Russian too! I have managed to learn to read the Cyrillic alphabet and know a good amount of vocabulary and can say some simple phrases in Russian, but I definitely couldn't carry on a conversation of any kind yet.
        My goal is to eventually be fluent in Russian. I want to be able to talk with my SO, his friends, and his family in their native language And my SO and I also love Plants vs. Zombies! LOL!

Comment

I sent my SO a care package, inside was a ton of different chocolates, a mix CD of love songs I burned for him, a card, love cuffs and love dice , and a t shirt. I dont know what he got me as it hasnt gotten here yet! I've been watching the mail like crazy! Hopefully soon.

Finding myself.

Comment

A card and letter from my SO came today :] It's adorable. The front of the card says "You're all I need". I love him <3

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
            Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
            Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
            Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
            Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Working...
            X