Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend still is active on dating site. What should I do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lala
    replied
    my SO did that too. I created a fake account and messaged him.. I asked im questions and he also said that he is single..blabla he also gave away his number and this girl asked him for hangging out togethe..he agreed. That hurt me so much that I wrote him a mail and told him that I want to end this between us.. He explained everything to me and with a lot of chatting and time past I forgave him..

    Puh it's a hard thing you have to deal with. One option could be that you create a fake account chat for a time with her and ask if she wants a date. If she agree go on this date- she will be surpised if she sees you

    Leave a comment:


  • Killtrend
    replied
    I'd say its time to cut your losses if those messages were dated after you were together. You don't need that kind of poison in a growing relationship.

    Here's how you bring it up:

    "My friend [insert guy she replied to or a real friend here] was browsing the dating site you are on... Said that he saw someone that reminded him of pictures I showed him of you so he messaged you. Turns out it was you, and you messaged him saying you were single. Why?"

    No matter the response, once a liar, always a liar. I don't like the idea of "snooping" per sey, but the only people that care are the ones with something to hide.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zephii
    replied
    You can't trust her It's sad, but she's directly lied to you. I don't think in four months you've invested so much that it's likely worth saving. I would cut my losses and move on.
    I'm very sorry she has done this to you

    Leave a comment:


  • Bethypoo
    replied
    Whoa!!

    No matter what you need to talk to her about it. It isnt cool. I mean, some people deactivate their site but don't delete it. THAT isnt a big deal. But messaging other people and telling them that you relationship does exist. That is a problem.

    I would ask her if she still goes on the site. If she comes clean then great. If she lies, then you need to straight up tell her you know that she isnt telling the truth. It does cause trust issues. Tell her that you are hurt that she disregarded you relationship and that she flat out lied.

    Then go from there.

    Good luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • jenniferjade
    replied
    There really isn't any other option. You have to talk to her about it, and ask her why she would do that. Sounds to me like the two of you need to have a serious talk about your LDR and see if it's still something you BOTH really want. And even if her answer isn't what you want to hear, that doesn't mean that it can't be worked out. Anything is possible, so just take it one step at a time.

    Leave a comment:


  • haribo0603
    replied
    If I would be you, I dont say to her what you know and first concentrate in the relationship, and then tell your friend "I really like you. It would be hard for me if you have an interest in other guys." If she become serious with you, she will stop doing something which make you sad. What you know is like a trump card, but I do not recommend to use it now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yaaamiii
    replied
    It's kind of hard to say something like you probably shouldn't have been snooping around her stuff, but it's somewhat hard to say that in this situation because you actually did catch her. Either way, I'd probably confront her about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kristin91
    replied
    If I were you I'd bring it up. Maybe not accusingly say "You lied to me" but bring it up in conversation. Try to get her to admit it, especially since you already know and see what she has to say. I don't think you can make any serious decisions without getting the full story (and that includes her side).

    Leave a comment:


  • jaymo90
    started a topic Girlfriend still is active on dating site. What should I do?

    Girlfriend still is active on dating site. What should I do?

    Hey. My girlfriend that I have been with for almost 4 months. Lied to me. She said she deleted the dating site account that we met on. Turns out that she only deactivated it. I logged into her account and it turns out that she is messaging guys back and telling them she does'nt have a boyfriend. And to contact her on yahoo. Yet she says she still loves me. I love this girl more than anything. I don't know what to think right now. I don't even know what to do. It hurts alot. Anyways. What should I do about it? Please tell me what to do.
Working...
X