No announcement yet.

My SO is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honey I'm so happy he's okay!! Been praying that he's good--can't wait to hear this explanation, though! :P
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

That was scary! Let us know what happened if you feel like it Glad he finally called!

Comment

Yay! That's awesome & I'm so happy for you! As others have said, let us know his reason for disappearing, if you feel like it! xoxox

Comment

You all are in my thoughts

Comment

I just got off the phone with him...

his voice is like an angel hahaha it's mesmerizing to hear his voice again ^_^

He told me he got snowed in at a cabin of a friend of his... And someone saw a post on Facebook that people where missing him, and went up there to get them.

I live in a country where is hardly any wild nature, so cabins aren't really common over here.. But I guess in Utah things like this can happen.?!. 0_o

Funny thing is.. 2 days before he went missing, I saw the movie 127 hours.. That happend in Utah.. Moral of the story: TELL PEOPLE WHERE YOU ARE GOING!

We didn't got in to a lot of details yet.. I'll call him again tomorrow.. But he is ok! He just can't wait for clean clothes (they were only planning to stay one night), his shower and normal fresh food..
            \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
            \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
            \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

It's a good thing the last movie you watched wasn't Dead Snow!

So glad they are all ok!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i read your post and since I'm new to this forum didn't know what to say, but i'm so glad he turned out to be ok... i don't know what i'd do if my SO disappeared like that...

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

so glad he's ok. I was praying for the both of you!

Comment

So glad to hear he is ok!!!

Comment

I'm very relieved to hear he's okay... it's true though, always making sure to tell someone where you're off to saves a whole lot of worry for all concerned if the unexpected happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra View Post
                        It's a good thing the last movie you watched wasn't Dead Snow!
                        I'm so glad I'm not the only person that thought of this movie. XD

Still, I'm glad he's ok.
                        1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
                        Progress: 3/26
                        Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
                        Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

Hey, I just now got to read your post. That must have been such a horrifying experience! I really do hope he's okay and that he wont scare you like that anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaLover View Post

Still, I'm glad he's ok.
                            lol, that movie is pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by SeaLover View Post

Still, I'm glad he's ok.
                              Well now I have to watch it
                              \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                              \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                              \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra View Post
                                lol, that movie is pretty funny
                                Is that the nazi zombie one?

Comment

Working...
                                X