No announcement yet.

My SO is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be praying for you!. I hope he comes back safe and sound.
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Have they checked his bank records? There is very little chance he could have gone a week without using any kind of cash whatsoever.

I am so sorry. I hope he comes home safe very soon.

Comment

Praying for you and for all who care about him. Also sending good thoughts for a safe return home.

Comment

*hug* I'll definitely be sending out as many positive vibes as I can muster. :/
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by WakeUpSusie View Post
            Have they checked his bank records? There is very little chance he could have gone a week without using any kind of cash whatsoever.

I am so sorry. I hope he comes home safe very soon.
            Yes they did.. Nothing.. His dad is going to track his phone records now..
            \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
            \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
            \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

You're doing right in staying strong! I admire you for it, it's really hard and the situation is of great concern. I'm joining the prayers here and the good vibes. I really hope he appears soon and that he is alright. For now all I can do is send you many hugs!

Comment

HE CALLED HIS DAD!

Omg! I'm so relieved!!

Longest week of my life! I heard his voice.. It was so nice! Man oh man!! But I don't know the details yet, he is on his way home and I'll call him in a hour and a half..

[sarcasme on] im mean I've been waiting for 8 days.. Sure and hour and a half doesn't matter [/ sarcasme off]

-__-

I wonder was he has to tell me.. And what I'm going to say..

Everybody thank you do much! <3
                \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

I'm sooo glad!!!!

Comment

I'm so relieved. I hope everything's good with him and I'm sooo glad for you.

I didn't post anything earlier because I really didn't know what to say

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Yaaay! That's great! I'm glad you can talk to him again soon.

Comment

So glad to hear that he's back and is alright!
                        "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

OMG, I bet it's such a relief to hear his voice. I hope everything okay!
                          "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Make sure to let us know how he is doing and where he disappeared to! Good to hear he is okay though

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
                              I'm so relieved. I hope everything's good with him and I'm sooo glad for you.

I didn't post anything earlier because I really didn't know what to say
                              My thoughts exactly! I'm so glad to hear this news. I hope your call goes well!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm so glad he's okay!
                                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                                Met online: February 2009
                                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                                to be continued...

Comment

Working...
                                X