My Boyfriend needs space - ='(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessipoo View Post
    This gives me hope to move on. It's been over 1 month I've heard from him (he broke up by disappearing, never expected that from him) and although I felt we were perfect I hope I can look back and see flaws. I've been trying. His so called flaws were never big enough but distance amplified it with communication lessening. You can't really interpret things well with texts as the main communication line .. I keep telling myself this is for the best that his new career didn't allow proper time regardless if we were cdr or LDr and that hard times would've occurred sooner or later.
    Oh i am so sorry to hear that *hugs*
    BUT dont worry it DOES get better! I soo fully understand the stage u are at. I felt me and my ex were perfect, just reading my first message on here proves it, but then after the break-up and all through the tears, the endless nights of crying and restless days of thinking what if, i finally realised i do deserve better. YOU will see those flaws eventually, and they will come around, and just by your words i can tell you are such a loving lady Honestly you are better , much much better off without him :3 ^^
    As i kept thinking at first, keep holding off communicating with him now u have broken up, that way, he may just come to you and then maybe you can say u know what, i dnt care about u anymore. Tbh, at the beginning of the split, i kept thinking just hold off, he will come running back (and kept thinking if he did i would have him back). But now, after all this time, if he ever did - i would say no. Happily say no. i am better off with someone better, with someone who will communicate with me :3 will make the time for me, and that someone is out there for you too keep on smiling!! The way i see it is, we have one life, lets make it a good one! lets not worry and regret things, otherwise we miss our opportunities to make things better ^_^ you can do it
    You can ^^

RomanticAtHeart~

Comment

Originally posted by ushiwakafox View Post
      Love can be so blind ^^ We've all been through it, but that experience will help you understand what you want in a guy, and what you don't want. Enjoy the single life, I had a blast with mine.

So True. It can be so blind But it has so helped me knowing one day i shall meet my one, and just to enjoy life while i can live
      Thanks ever so much, wishing all the best to you!

Comment

Thanks RomanticAtHeart. It's only been 2-3 weeks since it was more or less official, in my mind (by his actions).

I'm doing better than I thought. Laughing more and such, the wounds are still fresh but I'm actively doing everything I can to be in a better state of mind and I'm happier than I was during those 3 months of my short lived LDR experience.

My hopes that we can reconcile are dwindling and so are my feelings. Even if life pulls people apart, this might've happened sooner or later with career advancements, and if our love was strong we would've gotten through it somehow. Perhaps LDR just sped things up.

Comment

Working...
        X