No announcement yet.

What gives you butterflies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- The cute little giggle she has when I do something silly or I make a little reference to something.
    - Her smile that always melts my heart and cheers me up when I'm having a bad day.
    - When she starts using British words (bin, bloody, taking the p*** etc).
    - When we're looking right into each other's eyes and when it seems we're looking past them and into each other's heads.
    - When we cuddle. It always feels warm and always feels gentle, even though it's tight and we don't want to let go.

Comment

When he says my nickname with his cute American accent.
      When he takes my face into his hands and kisses me.
      When he gives me one of his intense looks when he thinks about his feelings for me.
      When he does one of these little things that show me he cares about me.
      When he's messing with me in is playful way.
      Hs cute face when he's tired.
      He's cute face when he wakes up.
      To see him in his suit.
      .... And so much more I can't think of now

Comment

The first hug when I walk in the door. Goosebumps every time

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
          Can I add "when he reads to me" to the list?

My SO reads me his favorite books from when he was a kid to me over skype when I'm falling asleep sometimes. It is so freaking cute especially when he makes up character voices

The first ever time I saw him we hugged in the airport and I was pulling away from the hug and he held me closer and quietly said "I'm not done yet", That was "the sign" where I knew he wasn't freaked out by meeting me irl lol .

He always places his hand on my leg when I'm driving us around in Australia, sometimes I have to tell him to move it because it reduces my ability to move my hand on the wheel but i love it when he has his hand there.

When he wants cuddles sometimes he will say it very loudly in a cute voice "CUDDLES. CUDDLES" it always makes me smile. And if I've decided the cuddles are over and he wants more cuddles he goes 'NO. CUDDLES, cuddles is trying to run away! no cuddles stay here' and grabs onto me lol. I suppose you have to be there but it is so cute.
          Last edited by Jazi; May 7, 2012, 06:36 AM.
          Met Online: February 2009
          Feelings grew: January 2011
          First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
          Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
          Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
          Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
          Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
          Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
          Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
          Engaged: 1st of July 2012
          Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
          Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
          Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
          Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
          Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
          Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

when he calls me "mami" or "Ale" i get goosebumps... but when he calls me "Alejandra" maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... those aren't butterflies there... those are freaking pterodactyls in my tummy... my knees turn into jelly immediately.

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I agree with Alesitag, when he uses my full name (because I usually go by Katie) it's really special.
              Anytime we have physical contact...
              Kissing him...
              When he smiles at me...

And when he gets on Skype bare-chested...

Oh! And when he talks about the future... children, closing the distance, growing old... etc...
              My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
              It's just me and you
              Put the pedal to the metal
              Baby, turn the radio on
              We can run to the far side of nowhere
              We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

When he holds me in a tight embrace.he's so much taller than me so when he wraps his arms around me I feel like I could fuse my body into his.

Comment

Random things! Really. He was sending me some suggestive pictures one day and what gave me butterflies was just seeing some mustache stubble where he hadn't shaved recently. And he looks weird with a mustache. But it just made my stomach flip flop.
                  So weird random things like that...
                  And always how much he puts up with out of me. Every time I realize that, I get butterflies.
                  Oh! and how he always calls me "angel" or "goddess" when he says good night. Cheesy, but... I love it.

Comment

Right before I see him, Everytime.....Almost 4 years & I still get butterflies evrrytime....
                    sigpic
                    Not to get clever
                    but with you I see forever
                    But whatever it is,
                    Here's to you,
                    I Love You Kid...

Comment

Working...
                    X