No announcement yet.

Longest time you spent without seeing your partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The longest is this time..we will be a little bit short of 8 months when he comes back from deployment
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

4 months, which could have been longer but he decided to come over here for 3 months (that ended in january) We're almost at the end of a 3 month stretch, and then I'll be there for 2.5 months researching...things!
      xxx

Comment

About 4 months. For me it was really hard. I think after this summer is over, I won't see him again from August-December...which will be the longest since we've reopened the distance (or ever, probably). This year the longest has been 6 weeks.

Comment

About four weeks.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

5 months tomorrow
            \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
            \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
            \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Working...
            X