No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because her free emotions balance my crappy thing for not really being able to physical show emotion perfectly.

Comment

Because yesterday he queued up for half an hour at the post to pick up a parcel for my friend. Because he's paying overweight just to bring Christmas presents for my parents - better presents than I would've given them. Because of his consistent, reliable support and affection.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because he talks so much about our future, and makes me want to do anything and everything to be with him. I love him so much. <3
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because even though he really really wants to buy new computer parts he is saving up for our visit instead and that means the world to me because he's extremely frivolous with money and never saves.

Notes:
          Met: 8.17.09
          Started Dating: 8.20.09
          First Met: 10.2.10
          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I love him because I have such a strong feeling that together we can accomplish anything!
            First met online: June, 2010
            First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
            Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Third visit together: August, 2012
            Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
            Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
            Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love him today because it was the first night this week I didn't have a terrible nightmare in the middle of the night and I blame doing what he told me to do: focus on the days. He will be here for me on the 26th so he tells me to cling to that if I have nothing else.
              No matter how much I hate Basic for taking him from me for so many months, I love him more and more every day.
              ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
              ~I wouldn't mind.~
              ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
              December 22nd
              <3

Comment

I love him today because he handled my breakdown so well. When he didn't know why I was crying, just having him there and hearing his voice was enough, and then when I told him what was wrong, he was so reassuring, which I really needed. He just knows how to handle me and my craziness, it's awesome.
                "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love him today because even now when I'm annoying him he's sweet to me. I love him today because he said he's gonna wait for me how long as it be needed. I love him today because he said if I can't come back to there, he'll come to me.

Comment

I love him today because of the cute messages he sends me throughout the day, just to tell me he loves me. Melts my heart every time.
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love her today because, even though i'm quite sure it's not really her style, she still happily listens to my music just becuase she wants to learn about my tastes

Comment

I love him today because when I woke up this morning from a nightmare, I was shivering because I had pushed the blanket away, so I grabbed his jacket and my comforter and snuggled it until my alarm clock went off over an hour later. And I still refused to get up and was almost late to wake up for school! Haha!
                        ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
                        ~I wouldn't mind.~
                        ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
                        December 22nd
                        <3

Comment

I love him today because no matter what he will always be there for me, just as he's been for the entire time we've known eachother, and I love him today because I know he loves me just as much, and never fails to tell me so
                          We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

I love him today because he left me his hoodie and a few of his favourite shirts. They smell like him. <3

Comment

I love him today because he loves me. And I think he loves me just as much as i love him. I was teary and he was there and on , idk how he does it lol mhm was nice chatting.
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because he helped me be calm after I woke up from my nightmare terrified that I couldn't get ahold of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X