Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he's just so freaking cute!

Comment

I love him today because he talked me through my fear of storms during a severe thunder storm today. I know there really is no need to start panicking, but it still happens. He never gets impatient or annoyed when I get nervous, but laughs with me about it and helps me through it.

Comment

we were playing a dumb questions game and one of the ones that came up was "would you rather be hurt by the person you trust the most or the person you love the most?" and he said he couldn't answer because they were the same person.

but really, I love him for the absolute faith and trust he has in me. I wish I could see myself through his eyes, I just feel like such a normal person and he treats me like I'm the best thing since sliced bread, sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it. he's just amazing. <3

Comment

Because he didnt give up on me last night.

I had a migraine and the new medication the Dr gave me knocked me out for nearly 3 hours. My SO didn't know what had happened at the time and he kept calling to check up on me and make sure i was ok. When i finally woke up he was trying to get in touch with my Mom and ask her to come and check on me. He keep talking to me on the phone, saying stupid stuff to make me laugh and sharing memories about the time we've spent together to make me feel better even though i was barely saying anything. He stayed with me because he wanted to and because he knew i just needed to hear his voice.
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I don't love him just today... (◡‿◡✿)
            I love him everyday!
            He is the sweetest person I know and even if he acts more juvenile than I do, he understands me.

Joined in 2012. Restarted in 2017!

Comment

Because he is so sweet and loving to his mother. He hates coming off as a mama's boy but I find it pretty endearing how he is with her.
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love him today because he supports me in everything that I do. He tells me how proud he is of me for all my accomplishments. He is just amazing! (: <3

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

He sent me a post-it countdown of days till we see each other again. It makes me smile every day when I get to rip another one off

Met online: 1/30/11
                  Met in person: 5/30/12
                  Second visit: 9/12/12
                  Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dezface View Post
                    He sent me a post-it countdown of days till we see each other again. It makes me smile every day when I get to rip another one off
                    We did this too! It's an awesome feeling

I love Dylan today because I realize in the relatively short time we've known each other, he's grown to be my absolute best friend and he makes any situation bearable. All In, Dylan. I love you.
                    My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                    It's just me and you
                    Put the pedal to the metal
                    Baby, turn the radio on
                    We can run to the far side of nowhere
                    We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because we can talk to each other about anything. When ever things get tough I can rant, or just spill my guts to him and he's always supportive. There have been days where's he's up most of the night comforting me.

Comment

I love him today for our cuddle time this morning, watching storage wars after being intimate. Cuddling and him calling me his girl, mhmm love when hes extra affectionate <3
                        I love you Nathan <3
                        sigpic
                        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because he brought me home rice and beans!!! yummmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

because he told me he's not going anywhere, even after everything I put him through.

Comment

Because we bought him a hat (it's really not safe to be working outside in this heat without a head cover) and he looks so cute in it!

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Because of his silly little text kisses: muamuamuamua!

And the fact that he's tolerated me for so long.
                                "If you get hungry enough, they say, you start eating your own heart"

Comment

Working...
                                X