No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he snuck online at work to chat with me for a whole hour! We haven't had that much uninterrupted talk time in weeks

Comment

I love him today because he is my one true love, and I couldn't/don't want to imagine my life with anyone else. <3
      sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

I love him today because he had spent the whole day searching for the perfect new computer for me to buy

Comment

I love him today because he never gives up on me. He knows I'm living a difficult time right now, yet he never seems to get tired of hearing me venting out my problems. He gives me advices and comfort. He puts smiles on my face, even when everything around me and inside my head is a mess. I love him because he gives me hope, makes me see life in a positive way and because he's commited to me like no one has ever been!
          Last edited by bella_rm; January 24, 2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

because she does truly care about me, even when I'm being stupid, and she just can't be angry with me

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
            2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
            3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
            4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
            5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
            6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
            7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
            Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
            UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Because he is putting up with my ridiculous anxiety about our upcoming visit. I've been mean and bitchy and probably a little offensive. I don't do it on purpose, and I really don't mean to take it out on him. My worst qualities come out during times like this, but he's handling it like a pro.

Comment

I love her today because she took care of me when i was really sick in her foreign country, and because she treated me like i was part of her family!! I also love her for trusting me in every single way.

Eu amo voce, minha Bellinha!
                I'm mmm mmm good!

Comment

Because he's keeping me updated again

Comment

Because he is mine!
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because he always puts me first.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because we both trust each other.

Comment

Because he took the day off work to look after me and the owlet because I'm miserably siiiiiick.
                          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Because he has literally done nothing but take care of me since the first day we met, and I've never felt so loved and safe in my life.
                            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

because she called me at 6am (UK time) on her lunch break just to talk and tell me she loves me ^_^ <3

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                              2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                              3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                              4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                              5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                              6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                              7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                              Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                              UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                                Because he took the day off work to look after me and the owlet because I'm miserably siiiiiick.
                                aww thts really sweet thing for him to do.... And i wana say Get well soon

Comment

Working...
                                X