No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he was willing to delay doing something just so he could talk to me on the phone.

Met Online: 02/2012
    Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
    First Met in person: 09/22/2012
    Started Dating: 10/30/2012
    Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

Because he let me have all the leftover pizza.

Comment

Because he's always ridiculously sweet to me, no matter what time of day or night. And because he never stops believing in me.
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he is dependable and I have learnt to trust him and feel reassured that he isn't going away. (The learning to trust him bit isn't because he would be a person one would have to learn to trust, but because of past life experiences). He always replies (some times it may take a while and that goes both ways as people are busy). We have missed on only one good night message during the last 8 months and that was before we had exchanged mobile numbers.
          He has a great sence of humour, is relaxed and down to earth and with him there is no drama. I can be the silly and goofy me without having to think that he would misunderstand me or take something the wrong way. He likes me for who I am and finds me intelligent and funny.
          Also because he listens to me, asks about stuff I've mentioned later on, takes an interest in my life.
          Because he has the most lovely eyes, smile, laughter, funny accent etc.
          And because he makes me happy and I make him happy (or so he says).

Comment

Because he decided it was time to have a long, open, honest discussion about several things, and now I feel so much more secure

Comment

He said he liked the Denim jacket I bought him, even though I'm not entirely sure he does.... I don't mind if he doesn't, because I'll wear it
              First met by chance in London 2nd June 2012
              Started LDR 24th July 2012
              James' 1st trip to visit Klaire September 29th-October 31st 2012
              James' 2nd trip to visit Klaire November 17th-November 19th 2012
              Klaires' first trip to visit James November 19th 2012-January 13th 2013

Comment

I love her today because spooning her early in the morning when we first wake up, but are still in a sort of relaxed sleep state, feels so d*mn good!

Comment

Because he always has time for me.
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he did something super sweet... He used his last name in place for mine. I know it seems so little and cheesy but it made me smile the biggest smile. I can't wait until I get to have his last name!

Comment

because she always has time to talk to me, always has time to say something sweet, to show me how she feels, because she is now so open with me about her feelings her thoughts, and her plans for when she comes here and we close the distance.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                      2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                      3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                      4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                      5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                      6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                      7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                      Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                      UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Because he woke up early just to tell me good luck at the doctor. It's a huge deal if you know what kind of morning person he is.

Comment

I love him today because he handed the phone to a co-worker he likes a lot so he could talk to me

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because she knew exactly what to do to get my out of my "funk".

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                            Married April 18th, 2015!!
                            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

because he brought me breakfast in bed this morning <3

Comment

Because it's a week till I see him!
                                And we've skyped every day for the past week and it's been like when we first started talking again :3

Comment

Working...
                                X