No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he is with me till now though he is soo sleepy. Its 3.16AM over there.

Comment

I love him today because he stayed up late with me because we found something out together and needed to talk about it

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because she is always there when I need her...my grandma is sick and my SO is being my rock through it all.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because he appreciates all the little things I do for him.

Comment

I love him today because when I told him that I have a card for him he went to the person he is staying with and got his new address for me without me having to actually ask for it. ^_^;
            "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
            This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
            Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

because he's sick, and he still finds time to call me to tell me he loves me.
              First met by chance in London 2nd June 2012
              Started LDR 24th July 2012
              James' 1st trip to visit Klaire September 29th-October 31st 2012
              James' 2nd trip to visit Klaire November 17th-November 19th 2012
              Klaires' first trip to visit James November 19th 2012-January 13th 2013

Comment

I love him today because he took hours of talking to me to help me out of a low point. I'm ready to keep on fighting again

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                Married: 1/24/2015
                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he sent me a great email to wake up to, even though we talked for hours before I had to sleep

Comment

i love him today because he is too concerned about every little thing thats related to me

Comment

Because he's worried about planning my birthday.
                      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Because he kept his promise and came online this morning to discuss something important with me

Comment

I love him today because he has been so amazing and supportive this past week while I dealt with the loss of a friend.

Comment

Because he made an effort today and knew he needs to try a bit harder, the perils of having a lazy boyfriend! But I still love him!

Comment

Because she asks daily how my grandma is doing. She cares and it's an amazing feeling!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                              Married April 18th, 2015!!
                              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because he's back

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                                X