No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because she knows I call her a round 1pm-1:30pm (Thai time) everyday (6am - 6:30am) my time but she still called me first eagerly wanting to talk to me

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
    2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
    3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
    4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
    5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
    6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
    7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
    Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
    UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Because now that I have a working webcam, every time he sees me he gets all giddy and can't stop talking about how beautiful he thinks I am and how excited he is to be here in 5 days.

Comment

Because he spent over an hour on his hands and knees scrubbing the bathroom floor for Thursday when I'm there.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because he always ends the list of things I need to buy at the market with "kisses".

Comment

Because he's always there for me.

Comment

Because he's such a good dad and role model for kids. And he's crazy about both our families. I love him so much.
              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he "plays" the guitar chords of whatever song he's been working on when we hold hands (and usually doesn't notice).
                ~~~

Comment

...Because when I felt like I should give up on something I've loved to do he helped me get through it and see why it's worth the struggle.

Comment

Because he's always patient with me.
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he's spoiled me with his thoughtful gifts and actions and so I know the weekend ahead is going to be really special <3

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

because I do

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

he called me from work, made my day better given how little time we had to talk this morning

Comment

I love him todaybecause he is supporting my decision to walk away from a academic path I hate and a family who won't let me make choices for myself. He has been a rock for me in both of these endeavors and he constantly reminds me that we'll work through this together. Also, he received my care package today and he couldn't stop expressing how grateful and blessed he was to have me in his life.

Comment

I love him today because when I asked him what would happen if his friends didn't like me (he lives with them now) he said "they'll just have to get over it". ^_^; <33
                              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I have another reason..

I love him again today because I can completely break down and rant to him for half an hour and he doesn't run, go quiet, or get snappy.. he just listens and is there for me when I need him, giving advice and talking with me through it all. I really appreciate that more than he could ever know. I've never had someone who would listen and talk something out with me without getting defensive, tuning me out, or trying to argue with something that I said. I love him so much. ^_^; <33
                                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                                This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                                Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Working...
                                X