No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he's willing to proofread my French writing tasks and explain how to correct every error I make. He's so patient, and the one to one attention is a great help. Best language teacher ever!

Comment

I love him today because he keeps asking me to rawr for him like I did the other day

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because on the days that I am having a terrible day he always knows how to make me smile and make me feel better. Like today for example work today was terrible and when I got home he was still asleep because he works nights. But when I walked in the door he woke up and immediately knew something was up. He is just so in tune with my feelings and even in his sleep he knows when I am upset. He rolled over half asleep and kissed me, hugged me, and told me that he lived me and everything will be ok. And things aren't going to change tomorrow so there is no sense in worrying about it today. Then he fell back asleep. It was like he said everything in his dreams. It was amazing. I love him so much and I'm going to miss him so much when he's gone.

Comment

Because we talked on the phone like usual this morning, and just got so caught up in it all (and her checking out my facebook pics) that she didn't realise the time and had to rush off to go get ready for work! haha miss her now though

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
          2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
          3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
          4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
          5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
          6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
          7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
          Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
          UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

because he's being so supportive of me wanting to leave my current job

Comment

Because last night she said she likes watching me sleep. So fell asleep on skype and left it on all night!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because even when I'm at my worst, he can turn it all around and make my day better by making me laugh.
                *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

I just do, even today she's not talking to me much for some reason, nothing is wrong she's just in one of the moods, I still love her more than anything.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                  2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                  3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                  4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                  5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                  6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                  7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                  Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                  UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

To the above...AWWWWWW

I love him today because he is always up for a laugh, 99% of the time in a good mood and boyish, I just love that about him, and the whole package
                    Boys will be boys...

Comment

Because he skyped me yesterday from his hotel room and stayed with me until I fell asleep. We never do Skype sleepovers so this was special, we're in different time zones at the moment which is hard to take. Luckily he's coming back tomorrow. I knew what a busy schedule he had so this is really important.

Also incidentally yesterday was exactly 2.5 years we've been together, so it was even more special.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because she's been working her ass off with school and has been doing amazingly! I'm so proud!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                        Married April 18th, 2015!!
                        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because his soul is entwined with mine.

Comment

Because he keeps searching for houses we can live in in Galway in his free time, and he can't wait to marry me.
                            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he's willing to go home early from hanging with his friends just to hang with me... i work all weekend and am finally free right now. I loooove his sweetness. I also loved him because he wrote me the most awesome, fun, funny and romantic birthday letter ever.

Comment

I love him today because he's in New York on a school trip and keeps buying me random stuff because he misses me. Not to mention that he has gotten things for my brothers and sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X