No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because we had a good stressless weekend and made effort for eachother. Which hasn't happened in forever.
    It feels like a HUGE weight has been lifted off our shoulders since our "blow out" last week. We both let shit out that had been kept in for god knows how long and now our vibe is calm and good. We also talked a lot about plans for wedding and for a couple visits before that, without disagreeing on crap. It's a big deal! lol I feel good!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he makes me laugh even when I am really not in the mood

Comment

I love him today because he finally managed to order tickets with me yesterday! We have been waiting forever...finally I was not sick and he not too tired to make up his mind.

I think he loved our solution as it gives him more than 2 weeks off with his family before coming here for 4 weeks. I am only sad it might be long until I see his mother again... oh well, I might think of a solution for that!
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he doesn't keep his opinions/feelings on important matters to himself. I used to struggle with his blunt nature, but I have grown to appreciate it more and more.
          Met Online : July 2013
          Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
          2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
          3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
          Proposal : December 2014
          Closed distance : February 2015
          Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I love him today because the fact that I am his first love makes me feel so special. He is my "relationship virgin"
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Because he works so hard and takes such difficult classes to try and build a better life for us!

Comment

I love him today because a day after our biggest fight we have resolved the issue and all is forgotten. He wants us to truly operate as a team and I love that he thinks of us as one unit.

Comment

Because I had 4 texts today telling me how much he loves and misses me.

Comment

I love him today because he supports my dreams. I am applying for a new job and some of my friends aren't supportive because they don't want me to earn more money than them or move work place, but he told me to go for it and follow my dreams x

Comment

I love him today because he is starting to show concern about me making the long drive. I don't have a GPS (never have before and always got where I was going) so he is going to send me his TomTom to use.
                      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                        You are welcome. Did you also just end a visit?
                        Coming back a bit late to this but yes, that's exactly the case. Struggling surprisingly much with the post visit blues this time, I'm keeping up the good fight but it's being hard.

Ontopic - I love him today because he works incredibly hard to put his thesis together and get his ducks in a row before April. I keep worrying whether I'm really worth the move he'll go through and whether he will regret it all, but when I remember how much blood and tears he's investing into his work 5 days a week, sometimes even more ... I know that he wants this. It means the world to me!

~
                        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                        The hands of the many must join as one
                        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love her today because last night she asked to watch Star Wars with me. She's not really a fan. Well not like I am. But I think it's super sweet that she wants to do that with me.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

He looking at my and blowing me kisses, in front of family or public or alone.
                            "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

He helps me with my tragus piercing.

True love.

Comment

I love him today because he's willing to do anything for us to be together and he has freely made room for me in his life...his family...his business.

Comment

Working...
                                X