No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he told me to get on Skype after I had one of my infamous nightmares.

Comment

I love her today because as I wrangle my nerves and calm my pessimistic mind and heart thats slowly warming again, she's still there just as solid and unyielding.

Comment

Wow, why I love him? He keeps me grounded and calm when I'm falling apart. He brings me solutions and ideas when I need them. His voices emanates love when I'm losing it. He is always there with the right words and his kindness always blows me away. He is just perfect for me in so many ways.... He makes a 40 year women feel like a young girl. I truly adore him.

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
        So, there's been an influx in problem posts lately, and while I have no issue with it and encourage people sharing their relationship problems, I figured I would post a thread that's dedicated to refocusing on the positives! Hence the "I love him/her today because..." thread!

I love him today because
        he is so incredibly supportive of my ambitions. He understands my work situation, and as hard of a time as I'm having with it, he's right there to reassure me that we'll figure it out. He told me do what I need to do, get what I need to in line, and he'll be there to support me. He also reassured me when I said I was terrified that one day he'd miss me to the point missing me was worse than no longer having me. "Never," he said. "And I mean that. Never."

So, why do you love your SO today?

Comment

I love him today because we're so comfortable. Everything feels amazing and right.
          Last edited by Haley53; May 8, 2012, 09:49 PM.
          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
          Met online: February 2009
          Feelings confessed: December 2010
          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
          to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel beautiful.

Comment

I love him today because he keeps saying he can't afford an engagement ring. In reality, he could... if he bought something like this he could afford it. But I love him because the thought just crossed my mind that he doesn't think that ring is good enough for me. (although it is very pretty) That thought just makes me grin.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I love him today because we can be assholes together.
                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                Met online: February 2009
                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                to be continued...

Comment

Because he doesn't complain when I ask him to call and ask about paying my exit fee early. Or when I say I want him to come with me to do it.

Comment

yesterday he told me how much he works to pay off all his bills.. so I told him that he won't need to help me with the ticket costs and that I will ask my parents for help. He said that it was OUR decision and he is going to support me no matter what! I love him for all he is <3

Comment

He is so good to me. He is so sick, and when I was home this weekend he went out to lunch with me even though he should've been in bed. I just needed to see him to know he was ok since I didn't get to go to the hospital with him :/

Comment

My SO knows how to make me fall in love with him even when I think I cannot love him anymore than I already do. :3 He's been telling me all day how precious I am to him and it just melts my heart. <3
                        "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

I love him today because even though he lives so far away, he makes a point to protect me from what he can.

Comment

I love him because I scratched his car when I parked it. When I told him he shrugged and said "worse things have happened" then gave me a kiss.

Comment

When we were having or Wednesday night cam date, and I told him 'after tonight, 3 more Wednesdays and you'll be here!'.. and he dropped his head in his hands and then looked at me and said..."Ugh, I was hoping you'd say 2 more." Dear sweet man. So I said, 'well its only 23 days!' and he said, "Its going to crawl by". LOL. He is always so stoic, I love him because he shows me how badly he wants to be with me too.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                              And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I love him today because he is sweet. Period

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
                                X