No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause after some technical difficulties, we were able to Skype for 2 & 1/2 hours, our longest Skype ever.
    *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

because I do, I really don't need to think of a reason, my heart is hers from the moment I first saw her.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
      2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
      3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
      4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
      5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
      6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
      7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
      Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
      UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love him today because he is really smiley and sweet with me Makes me happy!

Comment

Because he finally texted me at stupid o'clock in the morning to let me know he was safe and well

Comment

Because I said I didn't really have anything to eat in the house, and then about half an hour later, vegan pizza & breadsticks show up at my door! He's so sweet!

Comment

I love him today because I feel it, he's always in my mind...
              specially these days, we've been spending so much time together playing games on the net yay! having fun

Comment

Because he just went quiet on FaceTime and said, "You are such a beautiful woman." It gave me butterflies.
                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

because she's in my life and positively affects my life

Comment

Because even though our visit for this week fell through, his call to say hi made my already good day better!
                    ~~~

Comment

Today, I honestly don't know why I love her, the way she has treated me the last 3 days, ignoring my calls and texts, not bothering with an explanation or anything as to why, I shouldn't care, I'm hurt by it all, fine if you don't want to talk, but give me a reason, have the decency to tell me instead of just an abrupt cut off. Anyway, despite all this, I love her with all my heart, more the fool me right now.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                      2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                      3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                      4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                      5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                      6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                      7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                      Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                      UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MattDavies86 View Post
                        Today, I honestly don't know why I love her, the way she has treated me the last 3 days, ignoring my calls and texts, not bothering with an explanation or anything as to why, I shouldn't care, I'm hurt by it all, fine if you don't want to talk, but give me a reason, have the decency to tell me instead of just an abrupt cut off. Anyway, despite all this, I love her with all my heart, more the fool me right now.
                        Really sorry to hear that! Unforgivable behavior for an adult in my opinion.
                        Tell her how crap it makes you feel.

Comment

I love him each day more and more
                          I love him today because yesterday I told him something I have felt uncomfortable telling him and he is SO understanding.
                          It feels that he is like a rock I can depend on and trust.

Comment

The way she looks at me and says "Stay?!", it never gets old.

Comment

I love him today because every time I speak to him I can't help but smile, everything he calls me my girlfriend I can't help but feel so giddy, and as of tomorrow we will have been together for our first month. He is really such a gift to me.

Comment

Because the thought of officially having his last name someday makes me feel at once very Irish and very whole.
                                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
                                X