No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he really understands American Sign Language. Tonight, he was attempting to sign a word to me and he looked it up online, and picked the right one. It's a word with multiple meanings and he knew to use the correct meaning and not just sign the first way he was shown His knowledge, support and attention to what will one day be my career is so amazing. i can't thank him enough.
    My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
    It's just me and you
    Put the pedal to the metal
    Baby, turn the radio on
    We can run to the far side of nowhere
    We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because he said he doesn't want to just give up on us.
      Because he texted me earlier to say "I wish you were here." because he was having fun carving jack-o-lanterns with his friend's kids and he knows how much I adore children.

Comment

I love him today because he puts up with me with such love and patience, even when I'm completely stressed out from schoolwork and angry because of trouble at work. Even after a frustrating weekend, I can't help but smile at the end of it because he was here to help me have some fun, and just BE here together.

...also, because he looks GOOD when he plays baseball.

Comment

I love him today because of our literal constant contact throughout the day. Shoutout to Viber! :P But he sends me the sweetest messages, just to tell me he's thinking of me, and I just...that man is so good to me.

Also, since he's flying over the day after Christmas, we've been constantly talking about our future, and he's buying Christmas presents for my entire family. Actually, we're all buying Christmas presents for each other's families. I think we've started an international tradition. I love him so very much.
          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love her today because she just said this to me: "Seeing your face every night brings me so much happiness." She know's how to make me melt completely!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because he doesn't mind when I laugh at him

Comment

He called me "little lady", which I tell him is both patronising and corny, but still secretly find absolutely charming.

Comment

Because he had the smallest but sweetest detail with me.
                  Even though I've been living in the US for five years I still can't get used to Fahrenheit degrees, so last night talking about my upcoming trip in five days he mentioned the weather.
                  He sent me the screen shot of the weekly weather in Celsius so I didn't have to convert it, even though he doesn't quite get Celsius!

Small detail but made me so happy.

Comment

He was tired and sore from work, but stayed up until I got home from work to hear about my morning.

Comment

Because he just asked me what I wanted him to make for dinner, for the first night I'll spend with him
                      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Because I can tell him ANYTHING!
                        And he tells me his secrets

Comment

I love him today because he supports me and motivates me to study.
                          We spend the day together on skype. I was studying while he was surfing on the net.
                          To look at him and see he was already looking at me with those romantic eyes and gorgeous smile... Awww... Love has no price

Comment

He tells me I look beautiful when my eyes are puffy, my nose is red, and I'm covered in snot.

Comment

He has been exceedingly patient during a difficult time for me. He listens to me, loves me unconditionally and supports me in everything. Even though he is thousands of miles away, I never feel like I have to face anything alone.

Comment

Because I can talk to her about anything. She's a great listener and never judges me.
                                Last edited by Mims27; October 23, 2012, 04:17 PM.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
                                X