Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today as he put off working in order for us to skype

Comment

I love him today because I have the most amazing birthday present planned for him and I'm so excited to see his face when he sees where we're going

Comment

I love him today because we had such a lovely sleepover on skype, and I love him mostly because he told me I make him so happy, and that he's crazy about me.

Comment

Because she can be so sweet, when she wants to be :P, like last night ^_^

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
          2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
          3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
          4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
          5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
          6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
          7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
          Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
          UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love him today because he comforted me when I started to cry

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love her today because she made me laugh so much last night. She can be so silly, it's awesome!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I'm gonna try and do this daily XD It'll give me all warm feelings about me and him :3

I love him today because last night I was feeling so sad and insecure D: and even though he had gone to bed I texted him after an hour or so. He replied instantly and I told him how I was feeling and I cried :< and he sacrificed his sleep to make me feel all better <3 He kept hushing me and loving me :3 I felt great and slept great <3 And I feel so full of love now! =D
                All relationships go through shit.
                Real relationships get through shit.

Comment

I love him today because even though I'm not feeling great about my body today, and I feel like I look horrible, I know that in a few hours he's going to wake up, say good morning beautiful and eventually, some time today, tell me that I look sexy or perfect, or whatever. No matter what I look like, I'm always the most beautiful girl ever in his eyes.
                  "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love him today because he has a really bad headache but he still invited me to chat, even though he asked me to try to not be too loud, because he "likes having the satisfaction of knowing that I'm there". ^_^; <33
                    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because on the way to bring him to the airport he wiped away all of my tears and didn't care that I cried on his shirt <3
                      Made it official: 12-01-10
                      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Because we spent two hours listening to 90s trance music until 5 AM his time after he came back from a night out. He was drunk off his ass, but all he wanted to do was dance and tell me how much he loves me. <3

He's just always so sweet. <3
                        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because I mentioned I liked an old pic of his, cause he was smiling in it, and he had someone take 3 new pics of him smiling just for me. I love these new pics cause he looks so happy & I can't wait to see that smile in person, knowing that I put it there and I make him happy .
                          *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

I love him today because he misses me as much as I miss him, even though it hurts and I feel like crying almost every day I find comfort in knowing it's not just something I am going through.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                            Married: 1/24/2015
                            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he is extremely patient with me. He's been out of his home country for an eight day work event, which has been very time consuming. I did really well with the lack of communication until last night. He wasn't able to contact me because he had no credit left on his phone and his wifi was down. I didn't know why at the time and I let it get to me. I got upset and frustrated, even though he has made huge efforts to talk with me the entire time. I was a jerk and instead of being mad with me, he explained what happened, apologized for the issue and reassured me that he wasn't going anywhere. It means the world to me that he's so forgiving of my emotional moments and today that's what I'm thankful for.

Comment

I love him today for making me feel like he misses me, its a nice feeling to be missed by the one you love
                                I love you Nathan <3
                                sigpic
                                5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X