No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because of how sweet he is at helping me in the online game we play together, because of all the information he always find for us when it comes to games. But I especially love him because he's making me his priority by staying with me untill 2 am tonight, even though he have to be at school the next day and because of how happy he just make me each day. :3

Comment

I love her today because she's been so patient with our 100% conflicting schedules.
      Met: Apr 2013
      Mutual interest: July 2013
      Relationship Began: November 6 2013
      First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
      Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
      Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
      Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
      Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

I love him today because of how caring he is. I was feeling sad because of the distance, yet he kept talking with me and making me laugh untill i felt better.

Comment

He's patient and down to earth and he is truly happy for me and supports me.

Comment

She knew I am stressed because I'm flying to Europe for an interview in a few hours, and even though she was spending the day at her grand parents, she just called me to check on me and wish me luck.

Comment

I love him today because he has been there for me so much the last few weeks. I know I have been hard on him.... Dealing with the stress from my job, living on my own, etc. I know I get snippy and I'm probably not always the most fun to be around. But he hasn't left my side. That is why I love and appreciate him today. And every day.
              ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
              Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
              First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
              Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
              Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
              Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

I love him today because

I love him today and every other day forward because he's everything I've ever wished for and more. He's my best friend, boyfriend, my partner in crime and my soulmate he's so compassionate and loving he's so supportive even in rough times through all the ups and downs I know he will always love me and have my back I know he will do anything to protect our relationship as will I. I not only look up to him for his positivity in tough situations and his ability to smile through the sadness but he inspires me everyday to be the best person I can be everyday. him coming into my life was a blessing and I will never stop counting my blessings with him. You really don't realize how much of the small things you take for granted in your everyday life but coming into this LDR it has really opened my eyes and realize how tough it is not being able to have physical contact with the person you love or even be able to sit on the couch and watch tv together it's tough but In the end I wouldn't want it to be with anybody else but him. So thank you. Thank you 10000 times, thank you sometimes I think I don't tell you enough but thank you for just being you. And I wouldn't want you any other way. Today I love you because you're you.

Comment

I love him today because he has helped me through all my anxiety attacks. It's hard doing everyday things and I'm always cranky, yet he still stays by my side and pushes me through the day.

Comment

I love him today because he was to loving towards me in the presence of his family and also when we were alone. He opened up to me a lot and told me a lot about his family's history and his his wants and fears about the future. I finally feel I have an overview over the most important people and how they relate to each other. It was not super romantic, but it was very nice to be there with him, and I felt accepted. I got sort of the same sense as when we visited his best friend.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I will see her in 3 days, and she got us tickets for a Chopin concert and a Dukas concert (The Sorcerer's Apprentice - one of my favorite pieces)

Comment

I love her today because honestly i've been slacking in keeping up communication with her, and although she's annoyed at me she isn't giving up and she wants to make this work. Having all my friends dating and being around them as couples constantly is really affecting me and i keep letting stupid opinions affect what i think and i really hate it. it's hard just now but i won't let this distance beat us, and i love that she isn't letting it beat us either.
                        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

I love her today because she went to Best Buy, when it opened, to get me their Special Edition Star Wars - The Force Awakens on BluRay! <3

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mims27 View Post
                            I love her today because she went to Best Buy, when it opened, to get me their Special Edition Star Wars - The Force Awakens on BluRay! <3
                            I forgot that came out today!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We haven't gotten to "I love you" yet but I'm grateful for him today because he always manages to make me feel beautiful and wanted when my self esteem is going down the drain.

Comment

I love him today because
                                He balances me. Because of my anxiety and depression, which I am currently having, he normalizes myself and how I act. When we are together, he tries his absolute hardest to make sure that I am comfortable, ok and happy. I love him today because he sends me messages, not so much on telling me he loves me every day, but just little updates about his life, little things in the news and other general things. This makes me feel like everything is ok. I love him today because he is actually not bothered by the distance. Not one bit. It's me that is terrified of nothing. His reassurance makes me feel like I can do this for another few months, after which I hope we can be together.

Comment

Working...
                                X