No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her because she sent me a text around 12:45am telling me she loves me with all her heart.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love her today because she spent some of her morning with me and her (lovely!) letter finally arrived.

Comment

Because I know he's being more mindful of taking time out to talk to me, and I appreciate it a lot. Even if it's no more than half an hour's worth of IM or a quarter of an hour on webcam, it's good just to have the chance to sit together for a while and chat about nothing in particular

Comment

I love him today because even though he's out at a party with his brother with every reason to be completely distracted, he still messaged me to tell me he had his picture taken with his favorite DJs. It makes me feel special that I'm one of the first people he runs to when he's excited

Comment

I love him today because he got so sad and upset that he wouldn't be meeting me at the airport and I have to go meet him at the coach bus station instead (where he gets dropped off from his 2 hour journey down to London). It's a little downer, but not a huge deal since I'll see him about an hour after I land. A little scary cause I'll be on my own navigating the Tube, but I think I'll be able to do it. It was so cute and I felt so wanted. He said he would hug me and hold me even tighter because he'll have to wait longer to see me.
            *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

I love him today for spending so many hours with me on teamspeak talking to me, explaining things, laughing, joking... it makes the days pass quicker

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he talks our problems out rationally with me and we can easily come to a conclusion so we get to spend more happy times together
                Made it official: 12-01-10
                First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

I love him today because he's always so playful with me. No matter what kind of day I'm having,but especially on bad days,once I get on and talk to him he starts right in with the playful "zombie noms" and I can't help but giggle and smile. Also because of how he always tells me at the end of the night before he goes to bed how much he can't wait for me to come home.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                  Back Together: August 1,2012
                  First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                  Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                  Engaged: January 17,2013
                  Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                  Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                  We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                  SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                  Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

I love him today because we can be so open and honest with each other. We both, feel stronger love for each other and our relationship is getting better and better.

Comment

I love her today because she knows I haven't been sleeping well lately and she pushed me to have a nap today. So sweet.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                      Married April 18th, 2015!!
                      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because we both took a night out away from each other and went out then I woke up to a message from him telling me.........."Hi Baby..... are you there sugarcakes?....baby baby baby......I love you love you so.....baby baby baby.....I love you love you so."

We have been on Skype since I woke up today.
                        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today for sending me a message before he left to meet his friends :3
                          "going out see you later. i love you my soulmate, my best friend, my hot lover, my mirror." ♥

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today that even tired and out at disneyland he still thinks of me, texting me in line lol and I keep looking at his pics, I feel loved
                            I love you Nathan <3
                            sigpic
                            5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today more and more than I ever have...because we just had the perfect weekend together and because he makes me happy and looks after me...and all unconditionally
                              And because it hurts so much now that he has gone.

Comment

i love him today becoz he's always there for me and he listens to all my crappy shit even though he's tired... he takes out time for me even though he has to work night shift.... and most of i i love him coz he's doing everything to make sure we are together... thank u Lord for bringing him in my life!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X