No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today cause even though it was a really bad day at work (people were laid off ), he cheered me up and sent me new, cute pictures that made me smile.
    *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

I love him today because he went to WalMart, got 3 huge boxes, packed them up with everything I had to leave behind during my extended stay in AZ, and 3 day Fed Ex'd them back to me. He spent over $100. YIKES. Wont let me pay him back, tells me "thats what boyfriends are for." Awwww!

Comment

I love her because I know I'm not perfect but she still loves me.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love him today because he spent over 2 hours shopping for birthday pressies for me
          And because tomorrow he will be driving all together 4 to 6 hours to get me from the airport!

Comment

I love him today because he made a point to spend the night with me after he got home from work till he went to bed like he does most everyday. Even when he has plans he makes a point to at least chat or phone for a few minutes. If I call him, he always calls back, If I text him, he always texts back and the same with email. He is the most considerate man I have ever met in my life. I love him and respect him because he loves and respects me.
            "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love her today because she is sooooo excited to see me tomorrow and it makes me feel so special. Acutally she makes me feel so damn special every single day. I'm so rediculously lucky!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because he tells me his secrets. Because he tells me things he would never tell anyone else. He trusts me.

Comment

I love him today because he goes out of his way to make me smile and make me feel better when I'm sick/hurt.
                  *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

Because whenever I'm out shopping, I have the urge to buy something for him just because. My greatest pleasure in life is to make him happy, and I love getting him little surprises.
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he said that I did things to him while kissing him that he never even thought of :3

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love her today because of the little things, how she asks for me to send a photo to her through facebook, how she saves it on her phone, puts it as her wallpaper, how she tells me she misses me, a simple message to me when she wakes in the middle of the night, all this and so many more reasons why I love her.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love him today because when we were chatting earlier he told me that he was excited because I would be there next week. <33

Originally posted by marbear31 View Post
                          Because whenever I'm out shopping, I have the urge to buy something for him just because. My greatest pleasure in life is to make him happy, and I love getting him little surprises.
                          I do this too. He's actually noticed it and asked why I sent certain things to him.. so I had to just tell him lol.
                          "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                          This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                          Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Originally posted by dglynn77 View Post
                            Because he tells me his secrets. Because he tells me things he would never tell anyone else. He trusts me.
                            This is such a great feeling.
                            So on top of that^ I love him today because whenever we're having a Skype sleepover, he'll wake up in the middle of the night, look over at me and give me the most adorable smile and he just looks so peaceful and happy.
                            "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love her today because she told me having me sleep in her bed is an amazing feeling. She just loves having me there.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                              Married April 18th, 2015!!
                              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he just gave me his new address oh so kindly <3 Now I can send him a gift \(^-^)/ yay!
                                All relationships go through shit.
                                Real relationships get through shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X