Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today for dreaming about me in a wedding dress

Comment

I love him today for going out of his way to communicate with me. His lunchtime is my wake-up time, and he will call or send a goofy "I'm thinking of you" pic just to make me feel better. Such an amazing, sweet man!!!

Comment

I love him because he knows how to handle my grumpiness and all the insecurties I have. He never fails to tell me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world and that he's going to marry me.

Comment

Love him today cause he made me feel better after having crazy/weird dreams. He even posted on Facebook "huggzies", which is totally rare and so appreciated. He's hardley ever on Facebook.

Also love him today because he is so understanding. My dream with him in it was VERY weird and I was pretty sure it meant that I was scared he wouldn't like me anymore, especially when we met in person. He assured me that we both are having first time meeting jitters and that's probably what caused the dream. He said we'll take it slow and everything should be fine. It's nice to know that he worries about me liking him in person too. lol.
          *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

He sent me a text while I was on my way to Dentist to show me his love and support for what I was going to go through.
            "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because he sensed that the two people we played with got me upset so he gave me cute nicknames to cheer me up

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he gave me another chance and he continues to love me.

sigpic

Comment

Because, weirdly enough, this trip to the hospital only solidified that I'd do anything for him, and just how much I love him and only him. I'd do anything for that man.
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he let me know he's proud of me for finishing undergrad.

Comment

I love him today for being involved and wanting updates, talking about our future, i love it!
                      I love you Nathan <3
                      sigpic
                      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because every time he winds up sleeping on my side of the bed in his bed with my pillow I left him he tells me,he never used to roll over to the other side of his bed before me. Also because when I told him about everything that's had me emotional all day he just listened to me and let me know he was there for me. I'm marrying this man so hardcore next year

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                        Back Together: August 1,2012
                        First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                        Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                        Engaged: January 17,2013
                        Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                        Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                        We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                        SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                        Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

I love him today because I can tell how much more excited he is about my trip now. He skypes with me more than ever, tells me he loves me all the time and has had three sleepovers in a row with me. He's a very attentive man but this is a lot more than usual. And he was so excited about me putting in my notice at work today, we can really start the final countdown now!

Comment

Originally posted by Catface View Post
                            I love him today because I can tell how much more excited he is about my trip now. He skypes with me more than ever, tells me he loves me all the time and has had three sleepovers in a row with me. He's a very attentive man but this is a lot more than usual. And he was so excited about me putting in my notice at work today, we can really start the final countdown now!
                            I love that

I love him today because he came up with this whole cute idea for my mom for Mother's Day.. as a present from the both of us.

Comment

I love him today because he's supportive of me as I work through my visa paperwork. And he's super excited for me to finally be there with him - so excited that he bought himself a houseplant 'so I could help him take care of it when I move in'

Also, I love him today because when something happened to test our trust, he did the right thing and told me the truth.
                              Last edited by Svalla; May 10, 2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

I love him today because he called last night for like five mins to check up on me since he knew I was hurting physically and wanted to try and take my mind of it.
                                Joey & Scott
                                Met: April 2002
                                Lost Contact: August 2002
                                Reconnected: April 2010
                                Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X