No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because I feel fat and awkward (and I know it's only the beginning) but he still tells me I'm beautiful and sexy. Last night I was pretty down on myself, I sat on our bed and the mirrored wardrobe mocked me with my freshly washed hair all messy, my skin itchy and blotchy and my belly looking soft and fat rather than round and babyful... but he laid me down with my head on his thigh, patted my hair and counted my ribs where they are still visible... then told me that he'll love me even more after I bring our daughter into the world. <3
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Because he often says things which make my heart melt, the kind of sentimental stuff he'd never want his mates to overhear

Comment

Because he went to work hungry just because he didn't want to use the last cup of milk so I could have it for my cereals.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because, even though things are not where we want them to be right now and we're working on getting back to that, he's hanging in there with me. He has shown me what love really is.

Comment

Because he stayed on the phone and fell asleep just so I could spend time with him. He's not really a fan of this, but since to me, even though he is sleeping, I feel connected to him, he will do it just for me. So today, as he slept, I took him grocery shopping to the Chinese Walmart(I muted my end so the crazy bus ride/shopping trip wouldn't wake him!), and people looked at me like I was crazy, but I was absolutely loving being able to listen to him breathe and move as he slept, and I just felt so much closer to him! (literally!) That just meant so much to me!
            It was only the 2nd time he's done it, and the last time I decided to take a nap while listening to him sleep so I would feel closer to him. 12 hour time difference can be difficult sometimes... but he is so good to me, and soooooo worth it!!!

Comment

Because we had a huge heart to heart conversation last night that brought us even closer. <3

Comment

Because I truly felt heard about the issues we've been having this weekend. And I needed that. <3
                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                Met online: February 2009
                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                to be continued...

Comment

Because he gets just as upset as I do when we have to part for a few weeks...
                  My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                  It's just me and you
                  Put the pedal to the metal
                  Baby, turn the radio on
                  We can run to the far side of nowhere
                  We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because he knew I slept like crap last night so left me a cute little note on the coffee table to cheer me up

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Because I'm wearing the shirt that he bought me during a trip to Vegas and it's making me feel so beautiful.
                      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love him because he gives me a feeling of security and constancy that I haven't felt with anyone else. we had a bit of a scare the other day when we were talking about how much work and sacrifices our relationship is going to take (and how impossible a lot of it seems right now), but the next day after I had slept he restored my confidence with just a few words. <3

Comment

I love her because when she stopped back home this morning to get something she forgot, she came to the bed and kissed me and told me how much she loves me. <3

Comment

cause he's planing weekend trips for us when I'm there.. although he is busy with work, but he tries to make it as good as possible for me.he is amazing!

Comment

Because he puts life into perspective for me.

Comment

I love hime today because life has not been too easy lately with family problems and he is always there for me when I need to rant and get everything out of my system. He does his best to put a smile on my face when I'm mad at the world and it never fails. He gives me confidence in myself and believes in me even though sometimes I have a hard time believing in myself. I love him today and forever

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Working...
                                X