I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because she is patient with me.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

He's so supportive and shows it.

Met: November 19, 2010
      Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
      Made it official: April 29, 2011
      Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
      Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
      Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
      K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
      Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
      Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

It is now 2:06am his time and he is still up watching Voyager with me. I love this man so much.
        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Because he feels safe with me; he trusts me with his vulnerability.
          ~~~

Comment

Because she has the patience of a saint. Pretty much the only one who can (willingly) put up with my crap. D=

Comment

Love him today cause he was so concerned about me being in pain from the dentist and he's so supportive. Also he's so smart, he helped me with a computer issue that I didn't know how to fix.
              *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

Because he woke me up 6am my time this morning just because he missed me and wanted to tell me he loved me! And also remind me we only have 6 days until i fly over

Adorable!!!

Comment

I love him today because he just took the time to make a beanie baby lobster (that he apparently loves) sit on top of my laptop screen looking at me, without covering the screen, and then said, "Now, every time you look at it you won't be able to help but to smile". XD
                  "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                  This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                  Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because even though he's under an incredible amount of stress from work, he has taken the time to tell me why he's been a bit distant and reassuring me that it has nothing to do with me, just that he needs to figure out a way to deal with stress.
                    So, here you are
                    too foreign for home
                    too foreign for here.
                    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Because he's capable of being philosophical about pretty much anything, and I need more of that attitude in my life.

Comment

I love him today because despite having agreed on not doing anything big today on our anniversary we did skype for a couple hours and had some fun
                        Can't wait to celebrate it in person ♥

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                        Married: 1/24/2015
                        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he has been granted a loan by his bank to buy his own pick-up; sounds like a little thing, but this man didn't have a dollar in his pocket a few weeks ago and has been working his Wrangler-clad butt off to make his business get going, and now he can afford to make payments on the truck without any help from me or his mother. I'm so proud of him, and I love that he called me from outside the bank to tell me that even his bank manager thinks we'll be married before too long!
                          London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

I love him today for making me feel beautiful - I feel most beautiful when I'm with him.

Comment

I love him today, because although we are apart he can still can touch my heart and make me no matter what. He is my sunshine that shines through all my gloomy days.

Comment

I love him for making me tell him what was bothering me, it may be hard but its good to communicate. And he shows me he's mine, I need to remind myself of that, lol i love that he's mine.
                                I love you Nathan <3
                                sigpic
                                5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X