Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him because he knew I was freaking out before I did.
      London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

Because the fancy green tea with mint which he gave me at the weekend is the only thing which has managed to settle my unhappy stomach a little!

Comment

I love him today cos he's been spending the whole day packing up his car with all his things ready for our drive to OUR home tomorrow

Comment

I love him today for being the most considerate and loving man who's always up for anything I wanna do, like watch old black and white movies tonight

Comment

I love him today because he's worked a full day at work and will be driving from Texas to Oklahoma this afternoon straight after work, just so he can be there tomorrow
              So, here you are
              too foreign for home
              too foreign for here.
              Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Because he's about to leave on a 12-hour overnight bus ride just so he can pick me up at the airport tomorrow

Comment

Because he called me at 7am this morning, kind of drunk, to tell me he's going to be on Canadian TV!!!

Comment

Wasn't today for me, but was today for him :P He waited hours to talk to me, and didn't sleep till after 3am on a work day. And! Im rocking the pajamas he sent me for our anniversary, lol wasn't expecting to come home to a package with my name on it. I love those little things like he knows my size clothes lol
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because he supports my dreams! I also love him today because he is my best friend. <3

Comment

I love him today because he seems to know what I need to hear.
                        My family doesn't really want to get to know him. He is an important part of my life and has been for the past year and yet they don't want to get to know him and it's hurting me aswell as him, but we can't make it destroy the last 8 days until we're together!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                        Married: 1/24/2015
                        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because he gets me free birth control pills from his work. YEAH!

Comment

Because he's so supportive.
                            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he called just so I could tell him about everything that pissed me off today, knowing I needed to get it out.

Comment

I love him today because he says I remind him of baby Simba.

First met: June 2012
                                Became Committed: June 04, 2012
                                Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
                                Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Working...
                                X