No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he pretended to be excited about plates and knives that I found.

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
      MAJOR brownie points! LOl. Didn't even think twice he asked me how much he needed and contacted my brother to arrange to get him home
      THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

I love him today because he is always willing to listen to my overly emotional rambling about my unwarranted fears and anxieties. He stabilizes me.

Comment

Because he told me that I'm the only person he'll answer the phone for if he's asleep. He always makes me feel so loved!
          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because just thinking about him makes we want to smile.

Comment

I love him today because before he went to sleep, he read aloud, and it was so sweet <3 Loved listening to his voice as he read to me.

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
              Started Dating - 08.11.12
              First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
              Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
              22 / 60

Comment

I love him today because he is just wonderful to me. So supportive of me and my goals. He just makes me so happy! <3

Comment

I love him today because he called me his dream girl before we said goodnight
                  Made it official: 12-01-10
                  First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                  Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Because he's always so attentive. And because tomorrow means we're in the 40s for days until we see each other!!! Yippee!!!!
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he bakes special biscuits for his bird.

Comment

Because he consistently sticks out for me.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love her today because she stuck by my side for two days and refused to move when I was ill with food poisoning from pizza! She proved to me in those two days that she's a KEEPER!!

Comment

I love him today because he left me sweet lovey dovey offline messges and tweets that made my heart go ba-bump ba-bump x)

Comment

I love him today because he's so darn crazy. I love him today too because just like me he gets cranky when he doesn't hear my voice.

Comment

I love him today because he didn't tell me to shut up last night when I was being hyper and giggly and crazy, and he didn't complain about me keeping him up and blame me for him being so tired today, even though it was my fault.
                                "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Working...
                                X