No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he seems to be wanting everything again, and he said he'll cook for me
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because today he's hoovered, cleaned AND done all the washing up. I asked him to take some clothes out of the washing machine (I'm at work) and got the reply they were already out and put away and another load put on. He's so well house trained

Comment

Originally posted by kattermole View Post
        Because today he's hoovered, cleaned AND done all the washing up. I asked him to take some clothes out of the washing machine (I'm at work) and got the reply they were already out and put away and another load put on. He's so well house trained
        Help me train mine?! Granted I'm the one home at the moment, but I'm planning ahead! LOL
        ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejay Belle View Post
          Help me train mine?! Granted I'm the one home at the moment, but I'm planning ahead! LOL
          Haha, yeah I'm quite impressed really! I'm crap at housework, I really am. I've been banned from doing the dishes cos I suck at them

Comment

I love him today because he said that he doesn't know what he must have done to deserve me
            After cleaning up the room, cooking lunch and giving him a 20 minute head massage

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because he says he falls more in love with me the closer our reuniting date gets.
              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he became so protective.

First met: June 2012
                Became Committed: June 04, 2012
                Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
                Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

I love him today because .. My brother has just broken up with his girlfriend who he moved with to the other side of the world with (newzealand) and hes broke and unable to fly home and as soon as my SO found out he asked me how much he needed and said "Don't worry buttercup, we will get him home"

His never even met my brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
                    I love him today because .. My brother has just broken up with his girlfriend who he moved with to the other side of the world with (newzealand) and hes broke and unable to fly home and as soon as my SO found out he asked me how much he needed and said "Don't worry buttercup, we will get him home"

His never even met my brother!!!
                    That's so friggin cuteeee! Brownie points for Justin, non? :P

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Originally posted by ams.201220 View Post
                      That's so friggin cuteeee! Brownie points for Justin, non? :P
                      MAJOR brownie points! LOl. Didn't even think twice he asked me how much he needed and contacted my brother to arrange to get him home

Comment

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
                        MAJOR brownie points! LOl. Didn't even think twice he asked me how much he needed and contacted my brother to arrange to get him home
                        No wayyy!!! No way!!!! That's sooo cute!!! Got a keeper there, huh?

XXX XXX

Comment

I love him even though i missed it wrote me from the plane! Hurry and be here!!!
                          I love you Nathan <3
                          sigpic
                          5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because he makes so easy to love him. Because even when I'm being unreasonable and ridiculous about him being away on this trip he tries to allay my fears.

Comment

I love him today because I woke up with a splitting headache this morning and when I told him he kissed me on the forehead and asked me if I wanted something to take for it. He then went to get the medicine and a drink for me and brought it to me while I was still laying in bed. ^_^; <3

Though.. he did just close the bedroom door so now I can't hear the oven timer beep when my monkey bread is finished.. >_<;
                              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love my SO today because of who she is!!!

First Visit: September 2016
                                Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                                Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                                For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                                John 4:12
                                I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                                X