No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today cos of how he appreciated the little notes i left in his room before leaving... missing him already :/

Comment

He got ice cream in his beard.
      So upset that I couldn't get it out for him though, but I laughed/smiled for a good five minutes. I miss him.

Comment

I love him today because he's not afraid of showing me his feelings.

Comment

I love him today because as we were going to bed last night he said "But I can't go to sleep yet.. I have to save that Zelda bitch!" LOL.
          "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
          This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
          Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because even though he does a full day at work, and then goes to station to do another 12 hours of volunteer work as a paramedic, he still finds the time to text me all throughout the day, and leave me a beautiful message to come back to after dinner when he's gone to sleep.
            I am lucky, lucky, lucky!

Comment

Because he's stayed up for me the past two nights even though I've finished work at 1am and he has to get up at 7 <3

Comment

He let me cry at him for a good solid two hours to vent my frustrations of the current happenings in my life right now. He then found his silly monkey hat and proceeded to wear it to make me laugh

Comment

I love him today because I will never forget how he cried reading the letter I wrote for him the morning I left for the airport, and how tightly he held me afterwards.
                  started dating: 12/08/12
                  "i love you": 04/12/13
                  el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                  montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                  el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                  montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                  el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                  el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                  el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                  san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                  san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

I love her today because she can be so damn sweet sometimes <3

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                    2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                    3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                    4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                    5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                    6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                    7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                    Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                    UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Originally posted by delightful View Post
                      I love him today because even though he does a full day at work, and then goes to station to do another 12 hours of volunteer work as a paramedic, he still finds the time to text me all throughout the day, and leave me a beautiful message to come back to after dinner when he's gone to sleep.
                      I am lucky, lucky, lucky!
                      Yes indeed you are so lucky!!!! My SO is not romantic (or I guess he might not be, because we haven*t met yet or maybe we are at the beginning of our relationship - just 3 months, and maybe he is afraid to do this things that lovers do, because I know I am, and I saw that he seems to follow the trend I am giving the relationship).
                      We don*t text much (every now and then) and speak every 2 days on the phone BUT he always replies to my texts and answer my phone calls. I guess that*s his way of being and hopefully our relationship will blossom when we will meet! And yes, I hope he will be as romantic as your great boyfriend!
                      Last edited by alizee; August 9, 2013, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Because he understands that sometimes I just need to cry.

Comment

I love him today because even though he is very busy visiting his family, has no cell reception and a poor internet connection he still takes the time to talk to me a little everyday

Comment

I love him today because he is the sweetest guy in the world! <3 He has seen the good and bad sides of me and loves me just the same. I couldn't ask for more! <3 <3

Comment

I love him today because he'll attempt to sing soppy love songs just to make me laugh

Comment

he's helping me pay to go to a convention!!!! didn't think I could go to it, but he wants me to so is giving me the rest of the money to go!! Sooo happy right now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X